Connect to hundreds of brokers and trade in financial markets using MetaTrader 5 for iPhone and iPad.
The mobile trading platform allows you to receive quotes of financial instruments, analyze markets using charts and technical indicators, perform demo trades, connect to brokers for live trading and view the history of trading operations.
Risk Warning: Our programs may involve real trading with a high risk of losing money rapidly. Most retail investor accounts lose money when trading financial products. You should consider whether you understand how various financial products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing money.
• Real-time quotes of financial instruments
• Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
• Depth of Market (Level 2)
• All types of trade execution
• Complete trading history
• High-performance charts
• Customizable chart color scheme
• Configuring properties of graphical objects and indicators
• Display of four charts in one window available on the MetaTrader 5 for iPad
• Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending order, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
• Information window that displays orders, trading history, emails, news, and logs in MetaTrader 5 iPad
• Sound notifications
• Financial news — dozens of materials daily
• Secure and fast chats with other traders, creation of group chats and channels
• Support for push-notifications from the desktop platform and MQL5.community services
• Interactive real-time price charts with zoom and scroll options
• 30 most popular technical indicators
• 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci and Elliott tools
• 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1 and MN
• 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line
Download MetaTrader 5, connect to a broker and trade in financial markets!
To trade using real money, you need to open a real trading account by entering into a separate agreement with a financial company (broker), which has installed the server component of the MetaTrader 5 trading platform and has the appropriate permissions to provide financial trading service in their respective country. MetaQuotes is a software company and does not provide financial services, nor it has access to MetaTrader 5 platform servers and databases managed by financial companies.
The new version includes multiple improvements and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
MetaTrader 5 Trading Station Mobile
After trading on a demo account with MetaTrader 5 Desktop Trading Station, I started testing a demo on the mobile version. I find it to be a very user-friendly and convenient platform. It offers almost everything I need for charting and technical analysis for trading. My next move will be to find a reputable broker who offers MetaTrader 5 Mobile for trading on a real account. 👏
Fraudsters are able to manipulate this application to make you believe that you are trading real money on their behalf but this is nothing more than a demo account made to look real with imaginary funds. They use this method to entice you into creating your own account which they get you to send money to them to help setup your own “real” trading account. But it’s all a lie. Everything you see is being controlled by whomever runs the trading server. Your so-called gains are completely imaginary. The money you have sent them, however, is not.
As far as I’m concerned, this ability to control what appears to be real to the end-user opens the door wide for potential criminal behaviour. Shame on you Apple for allowing such a flawed application into your ecosystem. I trusted this app because I had assumed you had done your due diligence when checking the app for potential flaws. Because I put my trust you, Apple, I have lost a large portion my life savings. Due to your negligence I believe you are complicit in this criminal behaviour.
I implore you to do the right thing and remove this app from the App Store entirely so others don’t have to experience the pain I am feeling right now.
Meta Trader 5 Demo user
Exceptional and powerful software. Perhaps screen changes by swiping left or right on a Smart phone instead of menu clicks at bottom would reduce key strokes or simplify effort. The SELL button is too close to the M1, M5, M15, M30 button on a small screen for big nervous fingers. A “Battery level low” visual alert on smart phones more visible than normal might help avoid huge losses.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MetaQuotes Software Corp.
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2000-2021 MetaQuotes Software Corp.