Outlook lets you bring all of your email accounts and calendars in one convenient spot. Whether it’s staying on top of your inbox or scheduling the next big thing, we make it easy to be your most productive, organised and connected self.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox – we help you to sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello and more.
- Open Word, Excel or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at USD 6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1 TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
See something fishy? Report spam and phishing messages to keep your inbox safe. Find the new Report Junk option right where you find other actions like Archive and Delete. Available on Office 365 and Outlook.com accounts.
Feel free to send us any comments or questions by going to Settings > Help & Feedback – we’d love to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Outlook at home or on the go
IOutlook makes it easy to safely and securely send and receive E-mail messages, create contacts, save messages in different folders and create rules to move them automatically, which helps you stay organised. You can access Outlook from any devices, for instance your mobile phone, laptop, tablet or computer all in the comfort of your own home, at work (at least on your break) or while on the go, near or far, while travelling nationally or internationally. You can with confidence let people know your E-mail address as the junk mail function helps keep the inbox free from irritating unwanted and potentially harmful E-mail messages. Best of all is that Outlook is free and the advertising at the side is interest linked and unobtrusive so you can click on it at will and ignore it if the time isn't right to look at it. Outlook helps you keep in touch with family, friends and business acquaintances without the worry of others reading your personal information. I love it and am so grateful for being able to use it.
Pretty good. A couple of requests for printing and meeting control
The app works well and does 99% of what I need to do so I don’t need to go to a computer. I would like to see a couple of enhancements though in a future release if at all possible.
1. When it comes to printing it seems it’s not possible to print a single message in its entirety when it’s part of a thread of other messages. The thread can be printed but when printing the thread each message is generally truncated which means you lose some of the information that might be of interest in a printed version. Expanding a single message in the thread to be in its own window doesn’t help because it pops over the top of the main UI and then the print controls are not accessible.
2. For meetings that are part of a series it’s not possible to cancel (or modify) the meeting occurrences. I often will be in a situation where participants have advised me that we need to cancel a meeting occurrence that is part of a series, but because I’m mobile and the app doesn’t let me delete meetings that are part of a series I have to wait until I’m back at a computer to be able to do it. Would be great to be able to do this from the app.
Otherwise it’s all good.
Stop clearing my downloaded emails!
This latest version (a clean install, after the older version kept crashing whenever downloading new emails, after my phone has more than around 1,000 unread in the Focused Inbox) has noticeably less lag when switching between the Focused and the Other Inboxes.
But the new auto-clearing function makes it useless for trying to download and deal with any emails that are more than 1 or 2 weeks old - as soon as you downloaded them, they get cleared and the app kicks you back to the top of the (in my case) Other Inbox! One can keep trying to waste phone data by continually reattempting to download the older stuffs, but the app auto-clears them before one can get to them. Offloading other apps to make more space on my phone does not appear to address the issue. My productivity is now severely hampered as I can no longer catch up from my oldest unread emails onwards whenever I only have my phone around, unlike before with the older version...until it started crashing. So until the auto-clear function becomes a user dialogue box, I am now looking at switching to other email apps.
TL,DR: Only use this app if you never ever fall behind with your emails after, say, an off-the-grid 2-week break!
- Microsoft Corporation
- 315.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Microsoft 365 Personal $9.99
- Microsoft 365 Family $12.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.