Whether you’re working with teammates on a project or planning a weekend activity with loved ones, Microsoft Teams helps bring people together so that they can get things done. It’s the only app that has chats, meetings, files, tasks, and calendars in one place—so you can easily connect with people and bring plans to life. Get family and friends together to manage tasks at home or plan a surprise birthday party. Work with teammates via secure meetings, document collaboration, and built-in cloud storage. You can do it all in Microsoft Teams.
Easily connect with anyone:
• Meet securely with teammates, family, and friends. Set up a video meeting within seconds and invite anyone by sharing a link or calendar invite.
• Chat 1-1 or in group chats with friends or colleagues. @mention people in chats to get their attention.
• Dedicated channels help create a focused workspace for important projects.
• Video call anyone directly in Teams or instantly convert a group chat to video call.
• GIFs, emojis, and message animations make it easier to express yourself when words aren’t enough.
Accomplish plans and projects together:
• Task lists allow you to stay on top of work projects or plans with family and friends. Assign tasks, set due dates, and cross off completed tasks to keep everyone on the same page.
• File sharing in chats makes it easier to coordinate on work assignments or personal projects.
• Cloud storage makes it easy to access shared documents and files on the go.
• Dashboard view neatly organizes all shared content—photos, files, tasks, links—so you don’t have to spend time looking for things*.
• Screenshare, whiteboard, or breakout in virtual rooms to get most out of your work meetings.
Designed to give you peace of mind:
• Securely collaborate with external partners for work assignments while maintaining control over your data.
• Store important information such as subscription passwords in a digital Safe*.
• Enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Microsoft 365**.
*Available when using Microsoft Teams with your personal account.
**Commercial features of this app require a paid Microsoft 365 commercial subscription or a trial subscription of Microsoft Teams for work. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. EU Contract Summary: aka.ms/EUContractSummary
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Teams is excellent
Teams is a revolution in collaboration, the functionality is much more effective than the old SharePoint. The MS Office suite is very well integrated, you can have lots of different people working on the same file at once, you can chat directly about the collaboration in the file.
The meeting functionality is great, call quality is excellent and having the App on your smartphone means you’ll never miss a meeting again.
If your team isn’t using MS Teams yet, then you’re working in the ‘stone age’, email is dead, persistent chat is now!
Just one major bug
This app is really helpful and I love it. But for some reason no matter what image I use I can't change my profile picture. I have even tried doing another way which was updating the profile picture on office 365 since teams and office 365 are connected and nothing has worked. I try to do this at least once a weak but nothing happens. Even when I press that check for updates button . I still doesn't register anything. Also when you update the profile picture though office 365 all the office 365 apps related to it are supposed to update their profile picture and none have updated. When i go into the edit profile picture settings in office 365 it shows that I have saved and I has updated the photo. I have had a look on the internet and I have found that a lot of people are having exactly the same issue. So I would nice if you could try and fix the bug. Because that would be a really good feature to have when you have multiple people in a meeting and you will be able to straight away tell who it is. Apart from that the app is perfect. That is why I am giving it 4 out of 5 stars.
I use this app for school and ever since I’ve used it it has been draining my iPad battery I used to only put my iPad on the charger every night or maybe once during the day but with using Microsoft teams I have to put my iPad on the charger after every class has finished, which this is not just only ruining my iPad battery life but also making my iPad extremely hot that I can’t even touch it properly, and not to mention since I’ve been using this app my iPad now goes off between 50% to 30% which it should be going off at 5% or 10% so this app ruins my iPad battery to the point where I have to buy I new iPad I’m going to be extremely angry!
So now I’m having problems with this app logging me in and out of calls when I’m in them so I’m missing out on important information for school, and not to mention with my battery draining really fast with this app it is also making my iPad really laggy so if you don’t fix this ASAP and this RUINS MY IPAD you will BE BUYING ME A NEW IPAD - thanks
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 251.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.