MiFertility Plan is a comprehensive calendar tool to help support you step-by-step through your fertility treatment cycle. Once you record the details of your fertility plan, as prescribed by your fertility doctor, the app is then capable of reminding you of the schedule of medicines that you have been prescribed, as well as appointments such as clinic visits, scans and blood tests that you input into the app. You can also choose to send the information you have entered to your phone calendar, share it with your partner or email a summary to your clinic.
• Easy, intuitive, step-by-step set-up
• Comprehensive timeline view that allows you to see your entire fertility treatment plan in one snapshot and can be edited at any time
• Simplified calendar view option to see your daily fertility treatment overview
• Set personalised alerts, reminders and notes about:
o Fertility medicines for:
- Luteal phase support
• Clinic visits and other events:
o Clinic visits/scans/other events
o Blood tests
o Intrauterine insemination (IUI)
o Egg pick up
o Sperm collection
o Embryo transfer
o Pregnancy test
o Early pregnancy scan
• Keep a PDF record or share your fertility treatment plan with your partner or clinic using the simple export function
• Contact your nurse via phone or email, or access the clinic website and information links through the menu button
• Not cloud-based for greater privacy of personal information
• Track changes to medicines with detailed updates to the medication history
• Sync your fertility treatment plan to your phone calendar and/or send a copy of the calendar to your partner
• Unlock fertility medicine information support for Ferring fertility products, by simply entering a code found on your Ferring medicine pack
• Works offline, so you can enter and review your information without an internet connection
Important limitations and disclaimers:
• While the step-by-step sequence of treatments and events for a typical fertility cycle has been programmed into the app, if it does not fit your fertility treatment plan, please follow the fertility plan as prescribed by your fertility doctor
• App notifications are enabled as alerts by default. If you turn off/change app notifications, it will impact the way you receive alerts
• If you sync the app with your phone calendar, the app will assume your phone calendar notification settings. If phone calendar notifications are disabled, these will need to be enabled within your calendar notifications settings
• The PDF functionality is dependent on your phone having an active email account set up prior to restarting a cycle or resetting the app
• If your phone is lost or damaged, the information you recorded in the app can only be retrieved if the phone was backed up using iTunes
• Predictive text may assist in entering medicine names into the app, however this should not be seen as a suggestion or endorsement that a medicine is appropriate for you. Likewise the absence of predictive text should not be seen as a suggestion that a medicine is inappropriate for you or for that stage in your fertility cycle
• While the app can record doses and frequencies of medicines, the app does not check that the medicine, dose or frequency is appropriate for you or for that stage in your fertility cycle
• The app has been programmed to suggest the end date of certain medicines, however, you should always confirm these recommendations with your fertility doctor
Privacy information for the MiFertility Plan App can be found within in the ‘About’ section of the app, once the app has been downloaded to your phone. For more information about Ferring and Privacy, please see http://www.ferring.com.au/privacy.
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to add past dates
Love the app except I can't add past dates!!! I am in the middle of a cycle and just found the app, so want to add the past dates!!! Please allow this!!!
Potential- software lacking
Added in all my data for up coming Ivf and and the screens are loading properly and freezing. Software is a year old for this app. Please upgrade and there is bugs in it
Had been fabulous but latest iPhone iOS update and it’s freezing and no longer giving reminders. Also would like to be able to delete things you don’t need ie IUI as won’t use if doing any cycle other than that.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ferring International Center S.A.
- 68.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2017 Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.