Mind My Assets Mobile makes for convenient data collection for your Mind My Assets Web cloud application. Set up a complete list of all your assets - vehicles of any type, motors, pumps, electrical appliances ... in fact there is no restriction! The important information on any asset you can think of can be kept in Mind My Assets.
The calendar interface on the website will keep you focused on past and future events.
Store important information:
* Oils & Fluids Used
* Capacities (Fuel tank, engine oil, differential etc.)
* Horsepower, tare weight, important statistics
* Engine number, chassis number, serial number etc.
* Registration information
* Insurance information
* Depreciation information
* Log all your travel - start & end location (geo-located if you want), distance travelled, driver
* Enter your fuel & oil top up purchases - photograph your receipts
Record all the details you need about repair jobs:
* When it happened
* Who did the work
* How much you paid
* What was done
* What parts were needed
Quality Control & Preventative Maintenance Checklists
* Create a checklist for daily, weekly, monthly, annual inspections of vehicles, machinery, stationary motors .. whatever you have that needs regular checking.
* Set up asset-specific checklists.
* Make it easier for you and your people to perform the quality control needed to run your equipment efficiently.
Spare Parts Lists
* Keep lists of regularly used parts and their part numbers
* Keep alternative part numbers where applicable
* Keep lists of suppliers
Inventory of Parts
* Enter startup stock & purchases
* Record write offs
* Stock is auto-deducted when you use it for servicing you equipment
* Set up "Service Packs" of fluids and parts required for your regular services. E.g. Tractors 100 hourly service pack
* Use service packs to speed up data entry for regular services
New: The Log Book new records Start Date and Time and End Date and Time for your trips
Fixed: VArious small bugs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.