Our 21 day program is still free :-)
We've also added the ability to download your lifelog from the account screen!
A complete set of tools lovingly designed to support your commitment to practice mindfulness daily. We make it easy to fit meditation into your daily routine to get its benefits such as reduced stress/anxiety, better sleep, mange pain and increase performance.
You have full control over reminders and daily routines that break your daily practice into small but highly effective and digestible mindful pauses, lessons and practices.
Daily lessons help to refine and tune your personal path to peace. The Healthkit integrated timer supports building your mindful minutes practice. And the “Lifelog” captures your own journal to discover insights.
“This app is like my best friend. I feel like it asks me how I’m doing? How am I feeling? What mood am I in?...The alerts, the reminders, the pauses [let] you be still for a moment. Very highly recommend this app!”
- Joeykcmo (iTunes review)
"I am bipolar and anxiety is a constant struggle for me. I started mindfulness a few months ago after my new therapist recommended it & found the breathing exercises helpful but really easy to forget or ignore.
This app has reminders, guides you through the meditation techniques & the best part is the pause button. When I start feeling tense I just take a little pause and get my breathing under control. Having the images to view while breathing activates more of my mind freeing the anxious thoughts. The reminders can be set for whenever or how often I may need them which helps me return to the moment when I don't even realize I'm tense.
I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from anxiety or just wants to live a more mindful, present life."
- PookusJ (iTunes review)
- Featured in the iTunes App Store “What’s Hot” list in over 20 countries
- Developed with leading scientists, doctors, researchers, coaches and trainers
- Recommended by the Daily Mail as a “Stress-Busting Smartphone App to Keep You Calm on the Go”
- Powered by inward inc., which has been mentioned in The NYTimes, Newsweek, and NPR
- Integration with Apple's Health app to track Mindful Minutes
- Simple Start program: 21 days of free mindfulness audio lessons. Themes include mindful breathing, body awareness, kindness, and present moment awareness.
- Pause button: take a 15-second mindful Pause whenever you’re stressed or catch yourself on autopilot.
- Timer: for meditation, includes integration with iOS Mindful Minutes.
- Reminders: set personal reminders to nudge yourself to be mindful throughout the day.
- Explore: select from a library of guided and self-guided practices. Extended practices available for purchase.
- Lifelog: notice patterns and gain insights from your Lifelog as your commitment to mindfulness takes root.
- Remix: after you’ve completed 21 days of mindfulness, use the unlocked Remix feature to continue practicing mindfulness your way.
What users are saying:
“One of the very few apps in which behavioral science and design come together.” -Roger Vilardaga, PhD, Clinical Psychology
“I've tried several meditation/mindfulness apps and this one has everything I've been looking for. It also happens to be the best designed app in this category I've seen.” -ForgetPerfect (iTunes review)
“While I know there are no ‘quick fixes’ when it comes to kids, this app is as close to one as I've found. I began the lessons to help deal with stress at work, and my 5th grader wanted to know what the audio reminders were about. I explained and know he's doing the lessons with me. They are working wonders on our frustration tolerance during homework and work! As soon as we start to feel that tension build, we remind each other of what we've been learning and practicing, take a moment, and regroup.” -John-546 (iTunes review)
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements
- Add an option to export data
Ratings and Reviews
Working really well for me
I experience anxiety in quite a physical way and my psychologist recommended this app. The app is really helping me to breathe from my stomach rather than my throat or chest. I enjoy the reminder system to 'pause' and 'check in' throughout it out the day to remain conscious of my mind and body. Only small niggle is the way the reminders disappear once you open the app, this was at first confusing to me as I had to remember what I was doing when I opened the app. This can be difficult when I'm at work and have several other notifications on my screen at once. A reminder in the app of what the task is would be helpful. Thank you to the team who designed this.
Mindfulness Daily app mentors my mind
Since using the Mindfulness Daily app for a year and a half, I have learnt to make decisions easily - intuitively and analytically. I now make decisions quickly and act upon them with wholehearted commitment. I see a project through to the end without procrastination, and do each step more capably.
Mindfulness can only be achieved with practice. The Mindfulness Daily app will help you achieve improvements in any part of your life. In conjunction with other cognitive behaviour therapies, the Mindfulness Daily app remains your daily guide, your daily mentor and your daily coach to achieving anything you want.
Like many people, I'm an over-thinker and often fall victim to destructive, repetitive thoughts. This app has helped me greatly and I've only been using it for a couple of weeks. It is gentle and compassionate (with a lovely interface), and encourages me to pause and focus on the present moment. This app is ideal for anyone who feels trapped within a self-destructive cycle. Cultivating mindfulness is helping me find a way through the fog. Highly recommended!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- INWARD, INC
- 142.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 inward inc
- In-App Purchases
- Audio Pack 1 $7.99
- Pause Pack 1 $5.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.