Discover a new dimension of Minecraft as you create, explore, and survive in the real world. Join a community of builders and explorers spanning the planet, collect resources for your builds, craft in augmented reality and then place them at life-size. You can even team up with others for mini-adventures!
• BUILD amazing creations in tabletop mode and place them in the real world at life size.
• COLLABORATE with other builders and create communal masterpieces together.
• EXPLORE a whole new side to your local neighborhood, and watch it evolve over time.
• DISCOVER unique mobs like the muddy pig and moobloom, and use them to populate your builds!
- Play Anywhere with Adventure Crystals
- New Level Cap - Now 25
- Bone Spiders now in Adventures
- New Loading Screen Art
- Tropical Slime
- Furnace Iron Golem
- Various Bugs Fixed
- We probably added some bugs too, sorry. Bugs are sneaky!
The full list of patch notes can be found here: https://redsto.ne/earthclog
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please respond Mojang.
Okay, about my other review I figured out how to do that stuff. Anyway, on to this review. I have some suggestions that just might make the game better.
1- If possible please add a creative mode. I don’t even care if it costs something like 5$. In this “creative mode” you can place blocks nearly anywhere and you have unlimited materials. You have different worlds and if you join someone’s world you can see their builds. And also, the blocks stay where they are. (Maybe just unlimited materials)
2- I would enjoy seeing more adventures. I live in a small town and there are pretty much 0 adventures when places like Sydney and Singleton are overloaded with them. I really need more adventures, and I am sure I am not the only one.
3- If you may, could you add a way to make your own adventures for other people to do? And you could put loot in them. But it didn’t take up any of your materials although you have to own the stuff that will be awarded. And you can’t loot the adventure you set up and only other people can. Maybe, to make an adventure you have to be a specific level.
Thanks for reading to the end, I hope one of you readers are a part of the Mojang. That’s it for now, BYEEEE!!!!!
Sign in error
Ok so this morning I tried to play but it said it was having trouble with signing in so I got ready for my walk and about halfway through my walk I checked it and it signed me in this time so I ended up staying outside for about another hour playing this wonderful game it has so much life and feeling in it compared to a game that’s pretty similar (Pokémon go) and I LOVE it.
Sadly when I got home and tried to play it the login error popped up again so I turned my internet off and on again but the error wouldn’t leave. As this game is still in its early stages I know that bugs are to be expected and I hope it gets fixed along with the occasional crashes. I definitely recommend this game to anyone as it’s very fun and relaxing just like the original game but you can also go outside and get some much needed fresh air and exercise. :)
Good but need to tweak and put some things in
1. The game is good, but it crashes. That’s all okay for a game that just came out. One thing I hate is the time it takes to craft or smelt something. Just get rid of it. The original Minecraft doesn’t have it so why does this. As I’m writing this review I’m waiting for fences to craft. It can take hours to smelt iron, like seriously just get rid of it.
2. Make the build plates a lot bigger or get rid of them completely and be able to place blocks anywhere you want. It would be cool to see caves just scattered everywhere so you don’t need to do an adventure. The adventures should be actual adventures. You should be able to go to the adventure and it would take you somewhere else.
3. Make you can place a build plate anywhere you want and it stays there forever.
4. Make a option where you can go fully AR. So you can see all the tap ables in AR. You can walk down the street and see a sheep or a zombie.
5. Make it online. This is relating to my 3rd dot point. If the game was fully online you could see other people’s buildings or houses they have made on their build plate, but make it so you can’t destroy it. Also make an option where you can see other players on your map.
- Mojang AB
- 340.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Mojang AB
- In-App Purchases
- 160 Minecoins $1.49
- 320 Minecoins $2.99
- 3200 + Bonus 300 Minecoins $30.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.