Now with new FACE MASK node to obscure people's faces.
MiniCine provides a simple and efficient way to produce visual effects for your movie project.
Major Features are:
- a simple user interface that mimics a light-box for lining up and editing the elements that make up your effects shot
- use of Visual Programming that allows effects to be configured by dragging and dropping processing nodes into an ImageFlow
- automated compositing means you don't need to manually process each frame
- an extensive library of processing nodes to handle common image processing and compositing functions
- integrated audio mixing
- configurable resolution (480, 720, 1080, 4k...)
New Features added:
- FACE MASK node to blur/pixelate faces
- FLIP node to flip images horizontally or vertically
- Line Up view: Add Element wizard: Resolved problem opening still photo from Photos library after picking the item
- Image Flow view: Fixed issue with incorrect scaling of the scrubber
- Image Flow view: Edit: Added rule to prevent input to input connections
- TITLES node: Resolved instability issue related to excessive memory usage
- Line-up view: Add Element wizard: Improved handling of Audio import where the file has not been downloaded from iCloud
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lindsay Arnold
- 10 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © LNA Applications 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.