The OFFICIAL Miraculous Ladybug app - don’t let any old red with black polkadot games fool you! This game is the real deal!
Join Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir on their Paris rescue mission, in this challenging, addictive & super fun runner!
Paris, your beloved city, is in trouble, and only you can save it from destruction! Turn into awesome superheroes Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir, enter the Miraculous universe and run through the streets of Paris as you avoid obstacles and defeat villains.
Everyone thinks you’re just an awkward teenager. But you’ve got a SECRET. You may be a run-of-the-mill teen by day, but by night you become a superhero. The city of love is in danger of being taken over by the mysterious supervillain Hawk Moth and his evil Akumas, and it’s up to you to save it.
* Leap over rooftops & run through alleyways to save the day
* Dodge obstacles in your path
* Play as Marinette & Ladybug, Adrien & Cat Noir
* Collect tokens & other surprises as you explore Paris
* Collect awesome power-ups
* Face off with dangerous villains Dark Cupid, Stormy Weather, The Bubbler & more
- Subscribe to unlock all HEROES, get 20 BUTTERFLIES + 2000 LADYBUGS + 1 MAGNET Daily for the duration of the subscription and remove ads.
- Premium membership: A weekly track (for 6.99$/week) after 3-day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Please consider that this App may include third party services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
© 2018 ZAGTOON™– METHOD™ – ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> NEW CHARACTER ADDED! Play as Alix Kubdel, the reckless, tough, pink-haired tomboy, and turn into super-cool BunnyX!
> Bug fixes to make for smooth running.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the game but
In the tv show they should of made cat noir have a nightmare dark form so if he gets mad that will be in shock and this game needs a nightmare dark form so Cat noir will be nightmare cat boy in his dark nightmare form his eyes will be red in the dark nightmare form but in his cat noir form his eyes are green with normal nails feet tail and stuff when his a nightmare dark form he will have long sharp claws sharp pointy teeth and a tail and even powers to fly climb walls anything even grow ever part of his body back with ladybug she will just be a normal teen super hero becouse cat noir is a nightmare dark form but when his not in his saving the day super hero form he will change when his mad but he should be a werecat so plagg will not be on his ring that would be cool so cat noir aka were secret nightmare dark form secret loves ladybug aka m cat noir with his were cat form and nightmare dark form aka ad so this is my version of ladybug and cat noir some people say chat noir in Japan I say cat noir so thank you
Great game however.....
Don’t get me wrong, I love playing this game and it makes time go by fast but there are many ways in which this game can improve! For example instead of making all villains have the same power, you could make them have the power hawkmoth gave them! Also the levels are pretty much all the same, you could change the levels by making one ‘run for 5 minutes’ or ‘near miss 25 times’ instead of ‘collect this and that! You could also make the game better by adding events, for example you could have a Christmas event in which you run in like a Christmas themed location and get exclusive Christmas characters such as maybe Christmas ladybug or ice ladybug etc and these characters are only exclusive to the Christmas event and if you add things like that, people will be motivated to log onto the game! Thirdly you can change the location of which the character is running in because not only does it get boring seeing the character run over and over again in the lame locations but it makes the game more interesting, you could add locations such as maybe underwater, on the Eiffel Tower, in the mayors hotel and etc! Other than that the game is fun and entertaining! I love how you can get reena and queen bee! Overall I recommend you to download this game! And I would like to see the next updated version of this game!
Developer Response ,
We're glad you're having a great time running through Paris with us!
Thanks for your wonderful suggestions, and for your great review!
Hearing ideas from our players helps us make our game as miraculous as could be.
Happy Holidays and Spots on,
Room for improvement
The game is great but after a while it gets boring. The level design and levels in general are good but repetitive. Also whenever the characters are in the school it looks nothing like the show as there is basically a garden at the back of the school and a wooden bridge behind the school, yet on the show there’s only roads and fences around the school. Plus at the school, there are no robots and library shelves, as well as back to school posters around, but there’s a gymnasium and lots of stairs. The final boss avatars are great as well but the boss fights aren’t entertaining at all, and are too easy. All the bosses pretty much do the same thing, and don’t do anything of their abilities Hawk Moth gives them. Ladybugs yo-yo basically is like cataclysm and the lucky charm items work really weird. Marinette/Ladybugs avatar is really good as well but Cat Noir’s needs improvement (a.k.a) his hair. Also the cutscenes of the transformation are unneeded after you do it once and we would like to see more of Tikki and Plagg. To add, we also want to see other characters instead of a sticker option which isn’t really fun.
But as this is a soft copy it is considerably good and I can’t wait to see the full version of this game.
- CRAZY LABS BY TABTALE , G.P.
- 361.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Crazy Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Net of Butterflies $7.99
- Cage of Butterflies $14.99
- Room of Butterflies $46.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.