Mixcloud is the global community for audio culture.
Explore millions of radio shows, DJ mixes and podcasts made by passionate creators around the world, for free.
The Mixcloud app gives you a free listening experience to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
• Explore a wide range of genres and categories for free
• Follow creators / DJs / radio stations and keep up with their latest shows
• Tune in to radio stations across the Globe
• Keep track of your listening and streaming history
• Listen to what’s trending near you and around the world
• Queue up what you want to listen to later
• Sync your listening experience across your devices
• Upgrade to Mixcloud Select to get more from your most loved creators / DJ channels for a small monthly fee
• Directly support your favourite artists and the music they play in their shows
• Listen to Select creators / DJs / radio stations offline
• Access exclusive shows and posts
• Access the back catalog of your favourite Select creators / DJs / radio stations
• Upgrade to Premium to listen to your favourite creators / DJ channels without ads or play restrictions
• Get access to upfront tracklists
• Access the back catalog of your favourite radio stations without limits
• Are you a creator / DJ / radio host? Upgrade to Pro to get access to the tools you need to grow and monetise your audience
• Get closer to your fans with Mixcloud live
• Allow your fans to show their support by subscribing to your channel
• Grow a real fanbase
What's new in version 30.0.1?
- General bug fixes
Have any feedback? Please get in touch at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update has messed it up
I had problems with this app maybe a year ago when I first tried using it. At some point I tried again and it was fine and I loved it. I recently updated it and now every time I exit the app, when I go back in its reset playback to the beginning of the track. On a two hour playlist, that is not fun. Please fix it or change it back!
Developer Response ,
Hi, can you please send me a link to your account/username to firstname.lastname@example.org ?
I absolutely loved this app, it’s always my go to for online music, but something needs to be fixed, over the last 2 months or so, the app has become extremely crappy. Every time exit the app for more then a couple minutes it crashes in the background, so basically when I open it again it’s back on something I would of been listening a couple days ago and finished. It’s become super frustrating to deal with. I can’t share any music as that option doesn’t load, going to through the track to another share option also causes the app to crash. I have to find the track in my feed or someone’s account to share from there before playing the track/set.
Hoping something gets done soon.
Love this app! Its mean as for some remixes. Chuck it on when cleaning the house lol. Only downside is when I get a phone call then try play the music again it tends to restart the whole mix over again, which can be pretty annoying when you’re listening to a long mix then having to try find the song you were up to.
Other than that, love it!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mixcloud Limited
- 82.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mixcloud Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.