Get the latest market news and intelligence on the beef, sheep and goat industries direct from the source.
Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) market information provides the latest prices, reporting, forecasts and analysis for Australian and international red meat markets.
MLA market information mobile app connects you with a range of reports for the Australian red meat and livestock industry covering:
• Comprehensive market information and analysis on the red meat market domestically and overseas
• Market reports from your region detailing price, supply, quality and buyer information
• Latest in depth markets analysis on Australia’s key export meat markets
• Livestock exports in overseas markets
• A range of Australian cattle, lamb, sheep and goat market statistics including national indicators, feeder cattle, slaughter levels, over-the-hooks, skins and wholesale meat markets
MLA market information provides mobile market intelligence to livestock producers remaining up to date with the latest industry trends.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is never updated
App is never updated with cattle sales and news any more may as well delete it
When I saw the capability of the new website I hoped one day the app would be as good. Well it’s better. Excellent work MLA. Excellent data with timely analysis that’s easily accessible will certainly help my decision making.
Needs updating ASAP
Not a bad app when it was working but needs getting updated ASAP now
A time / data saver would be if the user was able to sign in off their PIC No and location is setting then the app wouldn’t have to retrieve so much data and take for ever to start up.
- Meat & Livestock Australia Limited
- 90.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Meat & Livestock Australia Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.