Mollie Makes curates the best contemporary craft from around the world into a beautiful and totally irresistible monthly magazine.
Each issue we bring you the best of craft online, a look inside the homes of the world’s most creative crafters, tutorials on inspiring makes, round-ups of the most covetable stash and tours of the crafty capitals of the world!
We love to make - handmade is more than just a hobby for us, it's in everything we do. We can't resist hunting down treasures in thrift stores, then customising, re-covering and embellishing our finds with our endless stash of ribbons and bows, buttons and beads, fabrics and felt. We're forever on the lookout for new inspiration. Whatever we do, we're living and loving handmade.
Install our app now to read the latest issue that's packed with inspirational homes, patterns, ideas and much more! Plus, uncover our back issue collection that's full to the brim with handmade makes to keep your creating all year round.
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Subscriptions and Single Issues.
Customers can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Mollie Makes Magazine app! Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. We’d love to hear your questions, suggestions or feedback. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great magazine even better app!
I love Mollie Makes and have been a subscriber since issue 1. There are always new ideas and interesting things to make and do no matter what crafts you are in to!
Waste of time and money
Hideously bad. This app simply doesn't work. The "restore purchases" button is just there to annoy and frustrate the user because it simply doesn't work. So subscription monies paid is just a sunk cost. The support links are also a complete waste of time. If there was a 0 score I would give it
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you’ve been having issues. Could you please email us on email@example.com with full details (including which device and operating system you’re using) so we can take a look into it?
This app has pathetic support don't get a subscription
I was a subscriber of this Mag for 3 years and when it got taken over by this new app 's company I lost the digital access to all my purchased issues. I have tried for many months to recover the issues to no avail. Whenever I get to the point of sending my iTunes receipts, and this happened twice, the CS disappears. I have started this story many times in many months and not only it was never solved or replied to coherently, but also they lie about the problem being solved. Today I received a message saying that my old purchases had been restored and added to my subscription, well I don't have a current subscription,why would I have one when they stole my issues from me. Nuts or what
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner's Guide to Sewing $1.49
- Beginner's Guide to Sewing 2 $13.99
- Beginners Guide To Knitting $17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.