Order and pay for goods from Mondo Fresco so you can skip the wait. Fast, easy to use, and hassle-free.
Available at all Mondo Fresco locations, including North Perth, Riverton, and Bunbury.
- Browse our entire menu and customise menu items to just the way you like them
- Specify a pickup time that suits you
- Collect and redeem reward points*
- Save money as well as time with promotion codes
- Repeat previous orders with just a couple of taps*
- All major credit card payments + PayPal accepted
- Optionally save your credit card to our secure PCI compliant payment gateway to speed up the checkout process*
- No registration necessary;
The app requests location permission to display your nearest stores first in the list.
* = Some features are only available to registered users. Registration is optional, FREE, and will save you time at the checkout.
You can also order online from our web site www.mondofresco.com.au using your smartphone, desktop, laptop, and tablet computers.
Mondo Fresco online ordering is powered by mypreorder.com
* Various bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Uber eats would be more sensible to use. Slow, terrible customer service. Two hours late. These are all facts. They can reply all they like to the reviews in here, if you order a pizza and it’s two hours late, you shouldn’t use that company any more.
And, worst of all, when asked when the pizza would come, they said “if it comes, it will be 30 minutes”. After two hours. Seriously, don’t bother.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.