Set your money goals and track your savings with this app. Take control of your saving goals and spend cash wisely.
No matter your paycheck’s size, this app helps you to set aside a portion of it. Use this smart piggy bank to bring your financial goals to life!
This app is completely FREE to use, so why not install it now?
Here is why many savers and planners love Money Box and why you will love it too:
· MOTIVATIONAL: You can add a photo of your dream house, holiday destination or any other purchase goal and see a progress in a visual way.
· EASY: Our intuitive user interface makes using this virtual bank easy.
* REWARDING: It’s easy to set goals, but many find it difficult to follow through. Money Box guides you from desire to success so you can enjoy the fruits of your money.
* SMART: Money Box takes away the frustration of saving money for a specific goal. It gives you the power and confidence to succeed every time, and that’s just plain smart!
* EFFECTIVE: By providing you a simple interface and valuable features to organize and manage your saving targets, you’ll love how effective Money Box is at helping you reach your goals.
Join the growing community of responsible adults who know how to get what they want from life.
=== HOW Money Box WORKS ===
Easily Manage your goals from the dashboard
2. Amount and currency
3. Target date
5. Savings account name
6. Planned savings frequency – weekly, monthly etc.
Make contributions toward your goals.
Reach your goal and get exactly what you wanted!
==> The World’s Most Effective Purchasing Goal App <==
Money Box has quickly become a favorite mobile app among ambitious and determined savers eager to take control of their spending goals. It is generating a major buzz on social media and its diverse fans are spreading across the globe!
** Money Box IS THE BEST **
Maybe you want to buy a boat or pay off bills, take a vacation or just get that pair of sunglasses that you’ve had your eye on – Money Box is secure and flexible enough to accommodate your goals big and small! This ease-of-use and focused flexibility is a huge difference between Money Box and other savings apps.
· Intuitive, sleek interface.
· Feature-rich & Easy to use.
· Secure encrypted data.
· Multiple currency options.
· Progress & Goal notifications and reminders.
· Share your success on Twitter and Facebook.
· Ad free version upgrade.
· Optimization for all the latest mobile devices.
· Updates to ensure flawless use and new bonus features.
Also check out Money Box Pro for more than 2 active goals management and more features.
Feel free to drop us a line! We’re always listening to your suggestions to improve Money Box. If you have any issues with the app, just contact us and we will help you!
** Are you loving our app? We’d love to hear about it! Please take a moment to leave us a nice review. It really helps! **
While you’re in the sharing mood, go ahead and throw us a like on Facebook too, THANKS.
We appreciate your support greatly! You inspire us to make more great apps like Money Box.
Passcode and Touch ID support. You asked, we listened.
Small but important visual improvements and fixes made in this version:
* Totals now do not hide your goals at the bottom of the screen
* Clear distinction between free and paid features for your reference
* Nice supporting visual elements like “+” sign for new goal and others
Ratings and Reviews
It’s good for what it is
It’s literally a money counter. You pick the amount of money you have for the goal/item you want. Then you add money towards that goal. Simple. Just a warning, if you want more then two goals you going to have to pay. Adds are there but they aren’t too obnoxious. But it’s a good little app (if you’re lazy like me and doesn’t want to count the money in your piggy bank). :)
Don’t bother with this app, it’s slow and too simple even for paid version.
The app is painfully slow for the simple tasks it performs. There are no extra options for visual display of your goals. More options other than a status bar would have been nice especially for the paid version. You're essentially just paying to get rid of the ads and the ability to have more than two goals. (You get spammed to leave a review even after you get the paid version) I would've liked a line graph with projected savings or a pie graph etc. When you have more than 3 goals and enable it to display a total summary(which stopped working recently with an “update”)it overlays with a figure in the bottom quarter of the screen which means you're trying to read two sets of text overlayed... seriously a terrible design choice.
Overall it’s a really good app to keep track of saving for things. The one complaint I have is that after I deleted a goal, I kept getting notifications for it
- PRILOZHENIYA BUDUSHCHEGO, OOO
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Andrey Alekseenko
- In-App Purchases
- Money Box full version $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.