... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for macOS. Monity takes place in macOS Today View and oversees your components statistics. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
• Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage, CPU load average
• Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
• App-Memory, File-Cache, Reserved memory, Available & Used Memory
• Supports new Memory display format
• Monitoring of all active Networks
• Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
•Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
• Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
• Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
• Battery charging and usage in Watt
• Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
• Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
• Detailed Space usage
• Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
App usage Statistics (optional)*
• Detailed App usage statistics about CPU utilization, Memory usage and Energy impact.
• CPU usage for currently running Applications
• Memory usage for currently running Applications
• List Energy impact for currently running Applications
Sensors, Temperature & Fan speeds (optional)*
• Detailed statistics by numerous sensors for Temperature and Power consumption.
• Information about current revolutions per minute (rpm) for integrated Fans, as well as their limits.
• Widget Settings with individual customization options
• Sort and arrange Panels through multiple pages.
• Show / Hide Panels
• Rearrange Panels
• Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
... and many more
Let us know about all your feature suggestions, we’d like to know how to improve the next version of Monity. We’re always happy to hear your feedback!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Get additional Panels and Statistics by downloading Monity Helper inside the App under „Get more Panels“.
● Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
● Overall stability improvements
● Compatible with 2018 Mac Models
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Out of date
Was helpful on an older mac, but I have a new (2018) iMac Pro and Monity doesn’t measure voltages, power, fan or current draw of this newer machine.
Not much point to it
I’ll admit that I was drawn to Monity because of the way that it looked, it integrated nicely into the Notification Centre and was way prettier than the iStat widget that I had used for years. The screenshots looked basic but I assumed that there would be options that gave you more control over what was displayed; this was not the case.
The “widget” shows you 5 sections, CPU load, battery stats, memory usage, disk space utilisation and network usage. You get these 5 sections, no more and no less and the information within them is fixed and not very useful. All but one work but IMO, display information that is not particularly relevant for somebody looking for this type of info at a glance. The up/download stat on mine is fixed at zero!
This could be a very nice product and is more affordable than competiting solutions but is sorely lacking. With more customisability, it could very good. I can’t imagine that this would satisfy the needs of power users and those are the only people who would use a thing like this. I would like to give it 2-stars but don’t want to be too hard on it.
Great system monitoring app, great support
I wanted to get a replacement system stats app for the OS X notification centre, to replace iStat menus on the dashboard (which I wanted to move away from as Apple seem to deprecating dashboard).
I found Monity, and it’s fantastic.
Reliable, displays more info than istat menues, and very reasonably priced.
Make sure you get the helper app - it gives you much more information. Fully customisable and very flexible - can take up as little or as much space in the notification centre as you want. Also - it’s not a memory hog - unlike some system apps.
The developer updated the app to support the new notification centre theme colours in MacOS Sierra and responded to my email within 24 hours - can’t ask for better support than that.
- Lukasz Kulis
- 2.7 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Lukasz Kulis
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.