"My dream is to become the best monster chef in the world!"
"Hahaha, how naive you are!"
"People without dreams might laugh, but I know my dream will take me to infinity and beyond!"
At first look, the world you see may seem to be nothing out of the ordinary. Look beneath the surface however, and you'll find an unimaginable place filled with strange, dangerous, and delicious creatures.
The Society of Dark Cuisine is an ancient and mysterious organization comprised of brave adventurers willing to explore the unexplored and to taste the untasted. With the help of the mystical Sootsoot, they seek out and capture strange monsters in order to farm their divine ingredients.
And what do they do with these ingredients? Cook, of course! Back up above, the Sootsoot sell delicious meals to surface dwellers, raking in as much profit as possible to further expand underground. The Society of Dark Cuisine has operated for centuries, yet no one knows exactly who they are or what their ultimate goal might actually be...
**This game will satisfy your curiosity while at the same time leave you feeling like you aren't curious enough!**
Stylish, cute, and humorous (in its own special way).
A mixture of freshly squeezed brains and weirdly imaginative characters.
Incredible recipes created by the one and only Society of Dark Cuisine.
Relaxing yet challenging strategic entertainment.
1. Wacky and wild: Innovate designs for a variety of weird monsters with vivid and imaginative animations. Every monster plays differently!
2. Roguelike: Plenty of content and areas to explore with loads of resources to collect. Every step you take is filled with hidden and unexpected danger. Every map is different!
3. Innovative cooking system: Cook any dish with any recipe you can think of! Combine various ingredients and discover better recipes for each dish!
4. Suspenseful concealed plot: With a rich quest system, each dialog you engage in contains hidden clues. Each player will discover their own story in Monster Chef!
A magical crossover between "Monster Chef" and "Gumballs & Dungeons" is on the verge of beginning! New content is about to be revealed!
1. You may now finally customize the order of your farms!
2. Lazy Boss Feature 1: Quickly send Soy Sauce to all of your friends at once!
3. Lazy Boss Feature 2: Create, edit, and select groups of dishes to swap out meals in your restaurant! No longer will you have to select dishes pot by pot.
4. Lazy Boss Feature 3: Tired of selecting different combinations of Managers? You may now simply create, edit, and select groups of Managers at will!
5. Lazy Boss Feature 4: You may now use Capsules to start cooking in all cooking pots in one tap!
6. Cooking time for one portion is now displayed while cooking!
7. When renting a friend's ride, you may now tap the ride to view its stats!
8. Monthly Cards now include a stat to increase your restaurant's max inventory!
9. Fixed various bugs and made other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Well made game
a great game! The animations and art are really nice, I love how each monster has an amusing animation cycle to show how it’s being harvested. You can basically choose to watch ads or not, it’s not intrusive. The description for most of the seasonings and recipes is funny and interesting, except for the descriptions of most of the regular ingredients. Someone totally different made those because it’s all random facts in broken English.
So much fun!!
Monster Chef is such a great game. Its game mechanics are so well thought out and they have 100s of dishes and monsters to collect. At the moment I am REALLY enjoying this game. Other reviewers have gone on about server issues... I had no problems. I love all the different characters, like the Sootsoots or Chef Octo. I like how when you keep on upgrading your restaurant, it gets a little bit more restaurant like. The kitchen has 8 possible pots due to the Chef being an octopus. The exploration features are divine but... maybe they could offer an ad or a subscription for all your farms to keep on renewing. Anyway, that’s all I have to say. This is a really good game, get it and you’ll enjoy it.
It’s so annoying as it looks hella fun but it won’t load and it keeps saying can’t find server pls fix this
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Coconut Island Games Limited
- 284.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2018 Ofuna Games
- In-App Purchases
- A pack of magic potions $14.99
- Limited time 6.Catalyst+Potion $30.99
- A small amount of magic potion $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.