"In Intro to United States you get to learn about the 50 states. Learning geography is necessary to become a good citizen of the world." - Geeks with Juniors
Learn the names, shapes, location, and animals of each state through puzzles, challenges, and tracing exercises with this educational app for iPhone and iPad.
Based on the proven methodology of Montessori.
YOUR CHILD WILL LEARN:
• To identify all 50 states in the United States
• To discern the shapes of the states through a tracing activity
• To recognize an animal from each state
• The development of spatial relationships
• Individual position in relationship to other states
• Fine motor skills and vocabulary
Intro to United States, from the creators of Intro to Math and Intro to Letters, includes the following activities in a universal app specially designed for the iPad and iPhone 6 and 6+:
• NAMES OF THE STATES
In a series of challenging activities, we learn the names of the states, finding their location on the map.
• SHAPES, NAMES, AND PLACES
Using the puzzle map, we work to develop name recognition, spatial relationship, and geographical location.
• FULL MAP CHALLENGE
Put your knowledge to the test, with a full scale, interactive puzzle map of the United States.
Tapping through the various animals of each state, we come to identify their unique characteristics with stunning illustrations by Alyssa Nassner.
• MATCHING ANIMALS TO THEIR STATES
In a series of engaging activities, we match the animals to their associated states, through this matching exercise.
• SHAPES OF THE STATES
Through an engaging, interactive tracing exercise, we focus on the shapes of the states.
We would love to hear from you.
Find us on Twitter & Facebook!
Updated for iPhone X.
- Higher Ground Education Inc
- 70.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Higher Ground Education Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.