Don’t let your mood affect your life. Take control over it!
Meet Moodnotes - a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits. Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Created by design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
- Track your mood and identify what triggers it
- Scan your face automatically using device camera
- Develop healthier thinking habits
- Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
- Reduce anxiety and enhance your sense of well-being
- Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
- Increase your self-awareness
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story ""All The Feels"".
One of Tech Insider's "100 World's Greatest Apps" and exclusively featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Company, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Mindful, Mashable, Vogue, and more. Fast Company's 2016 Innovation By Design Awards finalist.
Become a Premium member to unlock the following features:
- Make unlimited entries per day
- Monitor your personal statistics and check your mood insights
- Add notes to enrich your mood entries
- Get access to “Notable insights” section to learn more about your mood
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To address negative thought patterns, we first should identify them. Develop healthier thinking habits and enjoy our new update!
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We really value Moodnotes’ low-key approach to promoting positive thinking. Our part is easy: recording how we feel each day. Moodnotes responds with gentle encouragement, posing insightful questions and showing us patterns. It even points out possible thought traps we might’ve fallen into (like overgeneralising or using emotional reasoning). With its guidance, we have a healthier understanding of what’s on our mind.
Easy simple thought-checking diary
I’ve been using this app for over a couple of years now and I’m not sure where I’d be without it. It’s therapy in your pocket. Within minutes, I can write about how I’m feeling and identify common traps in my thinking. Overtime I’m seeing that I’m getting faster in identifying the flaws and being able to replace negative with helpful thoughts.
The insight data is very helpful; learning the common flaws we tend towards using. It gives me a lot of insight into my own patterns, as well as being easily able to look back at what I was thinking and how my moods shifted.
Although this is in no way a substitute for therapy I really recommend it to both friends and clients. I think it’s a great self-help tool and a bouncing off point to be able to talk about some of the negative beliefs we have about ourselves and bring it to the surface.
I’ve tried a few of the ‘everyone is jumping on the mental health bandwagon’ apps over the years (more lately) and always had my skepticism affirmed. Having suffered with dual mental illnesses since childhood I’ve always laughed off/snobbed the idea that an app could help me better than my doctors and psychologists, but this app...it has completely changed the way I approach my mental health on a daily basis and unlocked a whole new level of productivity and growth for my health professionals and I...and all in just a few weeks. It won’t work for everyone - we all have different factors that contribute to and shape the way we manage and make sense of the world, but for me it has been a miracle worker. Thank you with all my heart to all the people behind it - you’ve created something that will truly bring a lot of people some real good.
Developer Response ,
We thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us!
Our team is really happy to hear about your positive experience with Moodnotes and that our app is working well for you. Your feedback inspires us to keep up working on further app's improvement to deliver even better experience to our users. Thank you for choosing our app!
- ThrivePort, LLC
- 102.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2020 Thriveport, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Year $65.99
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Year $48.99
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Month $16.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.