Provides a list of LUNAR PHASES, a CALENDAR view, a FLAT VIEW COMPASS, a MAP VIEW and an AUGMENTED REALITY CAMERA 3-D VIEW showing the lunar path and its hour intervals.
* Ideal for photographers and anyone involved in outdoor nighttime activities.
* Great for planning optimal light conditions.
Note - if you are interested in daytime light conditions, please look at the "Sun Seeker" app, which provides related functionality for the sun.
* Uses GPS and magnetometer to find the correct lunar position and path for your current location, or for any location on earth
* Flat compass view showing current lunar position, diurnal lunar angle and elevation (separated into above and bow horizon segments)
* 3D augmented reality camera overlay view showing the moon's current position, its path with hour points marked
* Map view showing lunar light direction and elevation at all hours, for any location, scrollable for any date and time
* Ability to choose any date and view lunar path for that day
* The compass accuracy depends on having an undistorted magnetic field around your device. If you use it close to metallic objects or electrical equipment, directional accuracy may be impaired.
* Addition of a new Settings option to display latitudes and longitudes in decimal degrees
Ratings and Reviews
Hey, this is my first comment about apps. This app is awesome, I also use other apps made by ozpda, like sun seeker etc. but one thing I want to talk about is this app's icon, there is a little bit white line in the right hand side. As I always align ozpda's apps in a line, this white line really annoys me, can you make some change about it? Thanks
Excellent App, now equal to sun seeker
Now that the 3D view has been fixed, this is an outstanding app - a perfect accompaniment to sun seeker, both highly recommended.
Have enjoyed sun seeker from the same company for years but disappointed in the accuracy of this, when you are trying to anticipate where the moon is going to come up for a timelapse video it wanders all over the place. When it finally settles to a spot it can be a full finger length out at arms length, an enormous error on a long lens and just totally ruined a supermoon rise I had been planning for ages.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.