Mortgage Analyzer Free:
Recognized by TabTimes.com as one of the "Best Consumer Tablet Applications" worldwide for Personal Finance. And, a finalist for the 2013 Tabby Award.
Mortgage Analyzer takes an easy to understand, single-page approach to helping you analyze how different loan options (Fixed Rate or ARM) or Payment Options can impact your mortgage. In fact, we designed the app with a believe you shouldn't have to be a finance professional to analyze your mortgage.
Mortgage Analyzer features include:
· Applying extra periodic, annual, and one time payments
· Chart showing the difference between the mortgage payoff with and without extra payments
· Amortization Table showing how the mortgage is amortized over the life of the loan
· Setting Adjustable Rate Mortgage criteria to what may happen over the life of the loan
· Save your analysis so you can reload it later
· Remove an analysis (Swipe Right to Left across name in Load popup)
· Export your analysis results via Email
· Works on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod
The iPad version fits on a single screen and is designed to be intuitive to use with onscreen help for every field and color coded functional areas to help you easily navigate the tool.
The iPhone version use a similar intuitive interface but uses multiple screens because of the iPhone's smaller screen size.
- new ad provider
- bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
For monthly repayments it works well. A bit confusing when trying to workout variable interest rates with extra repayments. It needs to be able to workout weekly repayments and extra repayments. All the other advertised features are useful.
Unfortunately it appears unusable in its present form. Advert appears at bottom of screen making app useless.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.