This free sample of Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Neurology provides examples of the material to give an inside view of the full content available. The full version is available for PURCHASE within the app.
This Wiley - Blackwell app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Neurology, includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Neurology provides trainees in neurology with an extremely clinical and accessible handbook covering the major neurologic disorders and symptoms, their diagnosis and clinical management.
Perfect as a point-of-care resource on the hospital wards and also as a refresher for board exam preparation, the focus throughout is on providing rapid reference, essential information on each disorder to allow for quick, easy browsing and assimilation of the must-know information. All chapters follow a consistent template including the following features:
• An opening bottom-line/key points section
• Classification, pathogenesis and prevention of disorder
• Evidence-based diagnosis, including relevant algorithms, laboratory and imaging tests, and potential pitfalls when diagnosing a patient
• Disease management including commonly used medications with dosages, management algorithms and how to prevent complications
• How to manage special populations, ie, in pregnancy, children and the elderly
• The very latest evidence-based results, major society guidelines and key external sources to consult
In addition, the book comes with a companion website housing extra features such as case studies with related questions for self-assessment, key patient advice and ICD codes. Each guide also has its own mobile app available for purchase, allowing you rapid access to the key features wherever you may be.
If you're specialising in neurology and require concise, practical and clinical guidance from one of the world's leading institutions in this field, then this is the perfect book for you.
Authors: Stuart C. Sealfon (Editor), Charles B. Stacy (Editor), Rajeev Motiwala (Editor)
Publisher: Wiley – Blackwell
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Wiley-Blackwell, Royal Pharmaceutical Society and more.
- Content updating.
- Updates to the app to make it compatible with the latest version of IOS
- Indextra AB
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MedHand 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Neurology $41.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.