*** Please allow notifications to receive 5 FREE tests ***
MovementScreen is a unique application designed to screen and assess movement capacity. This app is designed for use by exercise physiologists, fitness professionals, Strength & Conditioning coaches, physiotherapists, chiropractors and other movement professionals. Once you have used your 5 FREE tests, you can purchase further tests in bundles of 10, using In App Purchases.
The MovementScreen program contains:
• a pre-exercise screening system aiming to identify cardiorespiratory risk factors
• a standardised physical activity and sedentary behaviour questionnaire
• a disability assessment tool using the World Health Organisation Disability Assessment Questionnaire.
• a Posture Assessment evaluation.
• a movement analysis system using 9 standardised movements. This includes the capacity to record client videos and compare these movements against reference video clips
• a variety of results screens including:
a % injury risk score, ‘hot spot’ areas for injury risk using up to 15 different body sites
individual movement scores
physical capacity scores in 5 domains [symmetry, balance, stability, mobility and strength]
and corrective exercise suggestions based on the specific screening results
• a compare feature so that pre-post changes can be quantified for individual clients
• a comprehensive PDF report feature that includes explanations of all output variables
• Capacity to export data allowing for further storing, analysing, comparing, and graphing of results.
- Updated User Interface for better ease of navigation
- Fixed bug that prevented users from revisiting previous tests based on customer feedback
- New & Improved manual to help users with tests
Ratings and Reviews
It is advised that there are five free test. I have gone in to use one of these to find they are not available and I have only been given an option to purchase. Could I please have my 5 free tests??
Hi firstly let me say I liked the look of the app and thought I'd have a look and see what I thought. Unfortunately that was where the joy stopped I looked at some of the reports formats and entered no details and found 3 of the supposed trial test had gone so I can only assume that this would also happen in the paid tests so there is on room for error because if as a practitioner I hit the wrong test even if I don't use it and run that test I have to pay for it and it is for this reason I am unhappy with this app if I had paid for these 5 tests I would be furious how are you meant to look at the test to see how there formatted and work out what I might use in clinic over all the disappointment has ruled and I don't know if I will continue to use this app
Indispensable tool for Exercise Professionals
This app has been a game changer for me. The simple design makes it simple to use straight away. The exercise selection covers all the necessary planes and ranges of movement for me to effectively assess my clients movement capacity; and even better, it also provides a list of suggested exercise prescriptions based on the client’s results. Any Exercise Professional (Trainer, Strength Coach or Exercise Physiologist) utilising this tool will be instantly ahead of the competition, and more importantly on a path to providing better service to their clients. I can’t imagine not having this app now.
- Movement Screen Pty Ltd
- 57.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Movement Screen Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- additional 10-test pack $55.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.