- Movologist is a digital moving concierge that enables you to arrange utility connections and essential moving services in the palm of your hand. Arrange your move yourself through an online form or engage a Movologist, digital moving concierge, to chat you through your options and outlining the latest plans and offers from market leading provider brands.
Organise your move today
- Connect utilities, electricity, gas, broadband and payTv
- View and compare latest plans & offers from providers
- Get quotes from removalists, packers, gardeners, locksmiths and more…
- Live Chat with a Movologist
- Complete your home move Online
- Track your move
Engage a personal Movologist
- To receive expert assistance with your move, engage a personal Movologist to do all the hard work and make sure your move is a stress free and exciting experience.
- Connect your utilities and other essential moving services using the Move Yourself feature. Enter your contact details, choose your required services, view plans and select providers all in the palm of your hands within a few minutes.
Services we offer
- View the variety of services on offer and make your selections to connect utilities and essential moving services effortlessly. If you would like assistance with this, use the Chat Support feature to chat with a Movologist.
Chat at your convenience
- You can chat with a Movologist anytime by using the Chat Support feature. Ask questions and arrange your move via chat.
Find the best products for you
- View the latest plans and offers from leading providers and make selections that best suit your needs, budget and new home. Or, engage a Movologist to assist you.
Updates on your connection and move
- Get updates on the process of your move and connections through Chat Support.
We have updated the flow of online form submission to make your experience better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super Quick & Easy
Love how convenient this service was and I will definitely be recommending to anyone I know that is moving home.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.