Are you tired of wasting time preparing and entering data to perform functional tests?
Are you having a hard time keeping up with paperwork related to the assessment of your patients?
mPhyt was designed as a complement to your traditional assessment! mPhyt utilises existing technology available on mobile phones to perform automated functional tests; saving time and reducing paperwork through automated functional test at the palm of your hand!
What are the included tests?
1. Six Minutes Walk Test: Following the guidelines of the ATS, you can perform an automatic or a manual test. The automatic version measure the distance the person have walked, calculate the predicted distance and the percentage of the predicted distance. With the manual version, you should count the laps, enter the last meters walked and mPhyt will do the rest!
2. Two Minutes Walk Test: You can perform an automatic or a manual test, like the 6MWT but in 2 minutes.
3. Time Up & Go: Including a stopwatch that you need to stop when your patient sits down, mPhyt will calculate the predicted time for his/her gender and age, and the percentage of the predicted time. mPhyt will also tell you if your patient has a risk of falling, according to the international cut-off standard time.
4. 5 times Sit to Stand Test: Including a counter to determine each stand up time. At the end of the 5th repetition, mPhyt will calculate automatically the predicted time for that patient age and gender and the percentage of the predicted time.
5. Single Leg Stance Test: You only need to use the stopwatch included on mPhyt to determine the time on each stage and mPhyt will calculate the predicted time for you patient according to his/her age and gender, and the percentage of the predicted time. You can perform an Opened and Closed eyes test with the left and right leg.
6. Gait Speed Test: introducing the acceleration zone distance, the walked zone distance and the deacceleration zone distance, mPhyt will calculate automatically the patient gait speed, the predicted speed - according to his/her age and gender - and the percentage of the predicted speed. mPhyt will also classify your patient on a fitness category according to the international standards
- Save time per session
- Perform multiple test with less effort
- Collect data directly from your phone
- Instant result and metrics
- Create and send reports
- Manage multiple patients’ profiles
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Flame3 Software Pty Ltd
- 19.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © mPhyt Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.