Welcome to the friendliest app for mums.
When becoming mums turned their worlds upside down, Sarah and Katie created Mush to provide friendship, support and meet-ups.
If you’re seriously sleep-deprived and looking for expert advice or just solidarity, if you’re gagging to meet mums in your area with kids the same age, if you’re looking for entertaining reads on all things motherhood to get you through the long days (and even longer nights), Mush is here for you.
We know that motherhood is amazing, but we know it can be tough too. Mush can transform your days – and your nights.
So, what's Mush all about..?
1. Find mums who are nearby with kids the same age
You can message them and meet in your favourite coffee spot, park… or wine bar!
2. Join local meet-ups
Check out your home feed to see what's going on nearby now that you’ve joined mum world.
3. Ask questions about your baby
Chat to our friendly and reassuring community about the things that are puzzling you.
4. Read our great guides based on your kids' age
We have brilliant writers who’ve been there, done that and have written some very entertaining articles about it.
5. Most of all.... realise you are not alone!
Come and join hundreds of thousands of mums who realise being a mum is more fun when we do it together
ASK AN EXPERT SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE:
Our latest feature is available on a subscription basis, and allows you get expert help for your parenting dilemmas.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
• Mush ‘Ask an Expert’ offers two auto-renewing subscription options: monthly and yearly.
* Mush offers a seven day free trial. Your account will be charged for renewal at the end of the seven day free trial.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• If there are any trial periods, your account will be charged for the amount of the subscription package when the trial period ends.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• The cost of renewal will be the cost of the package purchased, at the time of purchase, without any introductory offer discounts.
-We now have a Today tab where you can track your daily progress as a mum and see all the articles and tips about the stage you are at;
-We also have free daily zoom meet ups in the app for this period of lockdown, hearing from experts in sleep, weaning, mental health, as well as baby classes;
-We have moved around the tabs so you can more easily access and search our brilliant Mush chat groups. Join in!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Tinder for mummy friends!
It’s a great app that helps you connect with other mums in and around your area. Easy to message and create meet ups. Love the use of the ‘interest tags’ so you can match up with others looking for similar activities
Don't become a Mum without Mush
What a brilliant app. So easy to set up and use. You never know who lives in the streets around you and being a Mum can feel so lonely at times. Connecting with other Mums via Mush has been an amazing boost! Hooray for Mush!
So great :)
Such a great app! Especially good for a ftm who has moved interstate, and was having trouble finding Mum friends. Love the way it shows you Mum’s with similar interests/lifestyle and same age children. Thank-you Sarah and Katie xo
- Mush Limited
- 73 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Mush Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Supermush Annual $29.99
- Supermush Monthly $8.49
- Ask an expert monthly $13.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.