"No signing in, no accounts, no activations, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read. Bravo!"
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
* In App vCard Restore Feature
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.
* A broken link to Pro version fixed.
* Several minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Saving Exchange contacts to iPhone
This app is fantastic. Tried many ways to sync exchange contacts to cloud from mail, outlook, etc. using this app was able to download 680 contacts and save directly to the phone.
Tip - turn contacts off in account first and delete them. If it doesn’t work the first time you can easily download Exchange contacts again rather than having to reset up the account.
Never write reviews but this app is WORTH IT. Changed jobs and lost all my 1700+ exchange contacts. I simply downloaded the app pressed backup took literarily seconds. Deleted my exchange account and from the email I received after backing up pressed upload and ALL my contacts are there. All up including the download of the app 2 mins. Very impressed
Woke up and my contacts were gone
Wow! I woke up today and all my contacts for all my customers had completely disappeared. Thank god a few weeks ago I used this app to take a backup of them and just discovered the vCard file in my emails. I would’ve lost 162 client contacts if it wasn’t for this app. Thank you so much.
- GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Globile 2017
- In-App Purchases
- In App vCard Restore $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.