Since the launch of the blog in 2014, My Fussy Eater has fast become one of the leading family food blogs worldwide, and now you can access over 200 of the most popular recipes from the blog on the My Fussy Eater App including 50 plus exclusive recipes that can't be found anywhere else.
As a mum to two young children Ciara, the founder of My Fussy Eater, has created this app with not only busy parents and care givers in mind, but also families dealing with picky eaters or specific food allergies or intolerances.
- Over 200 healthy, family friendly recipes using simple ingredients.
- Filter recipes not only by meal type but also by specific diets such as dairy free/gluten free/ egg free & nut free.
- Search function allows you to search not only by recipe but by specific ingredient.
- View recipes in standard format or as a recipe card which breaks down the method into step by step instructions listing the required ingredients for that step.
- Settings function allows you to view ingredients in either UK or US measurements.
- Meal planner function allows you to plan breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks for the entire family for a whole week.
- Shopping List function automatically calculates the total amount of all the ingredients required for your chosen recipes from the meal planner function and can be sent to somewhere else on your phone including your Notes.
We’ve updated the app and added 30 new recipes. 25 of these are recent recipes from the blog or from Instagram which readers and followers have been loving, and the other 5 are brand new recipes exclusive to this app and can’t be found anywhere else.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing, just wish you could have a favourites list
So many good things about this app. Just wish you could have a fav list of all the ones that are good, or even make notes.
Would be perfect
It’s a great app
Awesome app, lots of heathy easy recipes. You can add certain recipes to the shopping list which is great
Terrible app waste of money you can get more information from the website than this app so annoying and disappointed
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.