Take control over your lifestyle now! This app can break bad and build good habits like no other app can do. Enjoy first results in a week or less! Get the app now and see it working!
* Featured by Apple in PRODUCTIVITY in multiple countries! *
What users are saying:
5***** - “This app keeps me on track... It takes about 21 days to break a habit or form a new one…see your progress by the week and by the month.”
5***** - "Among other habit app, this is the only app that can handle 'bad habits'! cool!"
5***** - "...actually engage me in a daily logging. Easy interface and good visualization of results..."
5***** - "... flexible enough to support habits that should be done multiple times a day."
5***** - "... interface is innovative & the graphs are clear & concise..."
Thousands of people have changed their lives already! They got slimmer, quitted smoking, started to take exercises, pills or water regularly. Hundreds of habits - one solution!
What's the secret ingredient inside?
#1. Habit is the only app in the AppStore that enable you to change bad and good habits in such a gentle way. Step by step, with no obligations to change habit at one time - your bad habits loose control over you and good ones become part of you life.
#2. Habit is so much flexible and easy to use you'll be amazed. No complicated stuff inside, no complex settings. Add a habit and start changing it in 15 sec or less! Forgot adding previous records? No worry - do it you when your prefer - you can edit previous days records any time. Reminders will help you to bring you back to the righteous route ;-)
Why choosing this app?
- Splitting your good or bad habit breaking process into smaller parts enable you to change your wonts gently
- Individual habit reminders tell you on time what you planned to do
- Trend reports just in the way you expect
- Simple, yet feature rich app that needs no time to learn and minimum to monitor habits
- up to 6 check-ins per day for one habit
- flexible scheduling of habit breaking
- individual reminder time for each habit
- particular sounds with bad or good habit reminders
- icon badges and notification banners
- week- or month-view habit journal
- intuitive habit check-in and quick adding of habit notes
- short (7 days)/medium (12 weeks)/long (1 year) term reports
- concise visualization of trends: bar/line, percentage/absolute view
- habit progress sharing
- friendly interface and premium feel
Join our successful habit building communities:
Plan to change your lifestyle or break negative habits? Get a kick-start right now with Habit, your personal self-improvement tool, and watch yourself become a new person day by day!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Upgrade to the Premium Membership and unlock features and remove ads!
- 1 week recurring subscription for $1.99 after 3-day free trial
* The price is for US customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
-A couple of bugs were fixed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've found this app really useful in tracking my habits and helping me form new more positive ones. As others have said, adding a green square is really satisfying.
A benefit of this app is the ability to edit previous days which sounds simple but on some apps you can't do this. For example on some you can't complete the app after midnight for the day just gone cause it's already ticked over to the new day and you can't go back.
Overall really liked this app. Will continue to evaluate for a week or so but if I'm still just as happy I'll be upgrading to the full version.
Easy and effective
This is a great app if you're looking for a "Seinfeld streak" tracker that's simple and easy to use.
Marking off another "green day" and keeping the streak going is really satisfying. It's helping me stick with developing positive habits.
Being able to graph previous entries is very useful too, especially for things you're trying to cut down on. You see how the days you say "just this once" can really add up, and it helps you think twice the next time.
Update deleted all my data
What use is an app like this if your data is so easily lost? After months of tracking it's all gone in the latest update. Stay away from this app if you value your data.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Siarhei Marozau
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © colorstreets.com
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Access $3.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.