Proudly NOT collecting your private data for over a decade — We debuted on the App Store on July 13th, 2008. Not once have we asked users to sign away data about themselves or their lists.
Make lists for anything you need from shopping lists to movies to ideas for your novel, notes for a class to restaurants to try. Add images to your list items with the Photo Checklists option or keep track of notes with the Notes View to help manage larger amounts of data. You can keep track of additional information by adding images to the details view of an item in ANY list type. My Lists contains many great tools which allow you to share, sort, and reorder your lists and items the way that you need in order to effectively manage your daily life.
- NEW easier User Interface
- NEW Search for list items in Spotlight
- NEW Light and Dark Themes
- NEW icons and latest Emoji
- NEW Random sort method
- NEW Support for Files app and any Cloud services it supports
- iOS 12 and 2018 Device support
- Retina Display-worthy list icons
- Add PHOTOS to any list item
- 3 List View: Checklist, Photo Checklist and Notes
- Updated Visual Help System
- Automatically group checked items
- Show count of unchecked items on Main List View
- Search functionality which searches both item titles and descriptions.
- Search based on status by searching for the terms "checked" and "unchecked"
- Email backup of individual lists
- Email visual versions of individual lists
- Export or backup any or all lists
- Visual count of checked items in list title (optional)
- Reorder lists alphabetically or based on checked/unchecked
- Manually order list items in "Edit" mode
- Check or uncheck all items
- Delete lists or items with a swipe
Enhancement for the Dark theme to make reordering controls more visible
Ratings and Reviews
The worst app I’ve purchased. Hard to use, hard to edit. Have not received any updates for it since I purchased 3 mths ago and it desperately needs one. Trying to edit a list or add notes to an old list is painful. You go around in circles (checking, deleting etc) but never actually get to add something to your list.
Don’t buy it til they sort out the bugs!!
BEST LIST APP 👍
I didn't buy this app at first because of all the bad reviews even though it looked the best one. So I wasted my money on others that had excellent reviews and wasn't happy with any of them. So came back to this one and took the chance now wish I had of went with this one in the first place.
I'm such a list person and this is the most used and useful application I've bought!
Really easy to use, great interface, I love that you can add extra detailed notes under each item in each list....I'd be lost without it!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NEAL COLSTON
- 25.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008 Paze, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.