Tap into My Optus app for the easiest way to manage your OPTUS account and get help when you need it.
MESSAGE US 24/7 FOR SUPPORT
• Get instant responses from our new Digital Assistant
• Connect to human experts when you need to
• Access your message history
• Reply when it suits you
FIND YOUR OWN ANSWERS
• Learn more about your device with our device guides
• Check Optus 5G tower locations and modem setup guide
• Setup your internet with our modem install guides
• Speed-test your home WiFi internet
• Troubleshoot your home nbn internet service
• Access all our Help & Support articles
• Track your order for the latest updates
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR USAGE
• See how much data you’ve used from your available data pool
• View data usage by category and daily breakdown
• Identify your most data hungry service
• Check usage by call minutes and text messages
• See your international Roaming Data Usage
• View your active and available service add-ons
BILLING MADE EASY
• View your latest and previous bills with a detailed breakdown
• Setup direct debit for your preferred payment type in seconds
• Pay your bill securely with credit card
• Save your billing information for next time
• Request a payment extension
• Quickly report a payment when you need to
SIMPLIFY YOUR PREPAID
• Check your remaining credit
• Recharge quickly in the app
• Payments accepted via debit card, credit card and PayPal
• Use a pre-purchased retail voucher
• Access all your available add-on options
• Quickly recharge for anyone linked to your account
MANAGE YOUR ‘MY ACCOUNT’ SETTINGS
• Log in to the app using your My Account details
• Change your login username and password
• Re-set your password if you can’t remember it
• Update your contact information
• See your Mobile and Fixed services when logged in
• Manage your account permissions and approve users
CONTROL YOUR PLAN AND SERVICES
• View your plan details and contract information
• Access your device insurance information
• Change your plan to fit your needs
• Manage International Roaming
• Manage your entertainment options
• Setup call diversions
• Manage notifications
JUST FOR YOU
• Launchpad personalised to your most relevant features
• View the latest Entertainment options
• Check out our latest offers and deals
• Access to the McAfee Parental Controls (Family Plans Only)
DONATE YOUR DATA
You can donate some of your data from your eligible Optus Mobile plan. It will provide much needed internet access to young Australians who need it most, so they can learn, create and connect with the world around them and help power their potential.
Learn more about Donate Your Data:
My Optus app is available on iPhone iOS 11 or later.
Hep & Support:
We’ve been working on some new features and updates to make sure you get the best experience:
- Minor bug fixes and technical improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Optus... or just Opt Out ?
I've been using this app for over 2 years and it was great except for a few glitches where it didn't recognise my mobile number and would lock me out... usually after an update. But then all was fine again.... until yesterday 😡... I have my home NBN and I had a mobile service that was my sons phone, times have changed and it was time for him to pay his own bills with the contract over we switched him to a cheaper carrier and pre paid.... all fine until I go to pay my next bill. Stupidly I updated the app before I went to pay and now it's locked me out and I can no longer use it to pay my remaining service. Live chat.... Alec informs me there is another app, great I go to the app store........... No other app for this purpose ?! Live chat again...... no you need to go to your online account. Why is it so easy to have an app for one and not your other services ? I don't want to have to recover my online my account app that I never use ?! I now cant view any bills at all because you also haven't emailed me a bill in almost a year unless I go instore spend half my day on hold and request one and then the next month they still don't arrive ? Yet funny enough you can send me a reminder that its now overdue thanks to this stuff around ! Make the app work for all Optus services or I might just OptOut !!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve experienced some issues with the app and our customer service. We know we’re a little late getting to this but if you’re able to provide us with your Account number we’ll have one of our dedicated case management agents, Christian, call you within 24hrs to help sort through all of your issues.
Good app to use but there are issues
Good app use it all the time for both my daughter & my phone’s, only issue is when I’m recharging with a retail voucher.
When you are only recharging with $10 you can’t choose what you want unless you ask when you’re buying the voucher exactly what it’s being used for.
It’s extremely annoying when you have a tween/teen and they get the credit from their grandparents or as a gift, and those who don’t have a prepaid phone buys the recharge they don’t know anything about recharging & having to ask exactly what the voucher is going to be used for, I was even hit with this as I normally just recharge with $30 on my debit card, I was just kinda lucky I said data but there is 2 different types of data the first was expiring in 7days the other in either 14 or 28days. I would recommend using a debit or credit card where you can know exactly what you want.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with Optus. We’d like to get one of our dedicated agents on the case for you. Please message us on Facebook Messenger, via m.me/optus with your Service number, and we’ll get back to you within 24hrs. Thanks - Jason.
The update makes app unusable
Previously the app was difficult to use at best, crashing often but at least you could see your data usage most of the time and use the message feature, recent update has made the app completely unusable. Constantly get greyed our loading screens that never load and they changed the data/day counter to a percentage remaining. The old one was better but overall this is a terrible app. Optus is also a bad provider, I pay $120 a month for 24hour service with a dedicated team that is never available and when I called this morning it said the call centre is closed, would love to know what I’m paying the premium price for since it obviously isn’t better customer service and definitely not for better cellular service as that is always poor.
Update: tried to use the massage system through the app, after it causing the app to crash multiple times managed to send a massage, has been most than 12 hours with no response.
Every single thing this company does is useless and to the detriment of their customers. I have found the only way to get optus to do anything is by lodging a complaint with the TIO I highly recommend anyone have troubles with them lodge a complaint with the ombudsman as apparently they “care” about your problems with their services allot more when they have the ombudsman breathing down their neck.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Optus. If you're still facing problems with our app, please reach out to us via email@example.com so that we can work together to troubleshoot the issue. Thanks, Jason.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.