My Plan Manager is one of Australia’s first plan management services. We are also Australia’s largest plan manager, which means our team of experts have the experience and know how to help you get the most out of your NDIS Plan.
Our new and improved app is here to help you keep track of budgets and spending whenever and wherever you need.
- Log in securely and easily with passwordless SMS and email login
- View plan information and see where you are spending
- Submit and review claims
- Access and generate reports
- Single login for one or multiple participants
Our mobile app is also compatible with OS specific screen readers for those who need vision assistance.
Available to clients of My Plan Manager. Join online at myplanmanager.com.au or contact us on 1800 861 272
We have redesigned the app
- Secure passwordless login via SMS or Email
- Improved views of plan and spending information
- Easier submission and reviewing of claims
- Access to monthly and adhoc reports
- Improved navigation and refreshing of information
- Compatible with OS specific screen readers
- Synced with our Client Portal
Ratings and Reviews
* edit* the new app is great. Very happy with it
I find if the app works then the categories have you scrolling for a long time . You should be able to enter key words or they have sub directories. I’ve taken to just email them, which is a shame and waste of time
Developer Response ,
We're so glad you like the new app, but we don't quite understand your feedback. We'd love to speak to you about it. Please reach out to us via email@example.com with some contact details, and reference this review and we will get in contact.
- Sean from MPM
Meets our NDIS needs
Happy with the My Plan Manager app after a few months use. Meets our needs, though we do have very few providers. Would be ideal if users could upload invoices for new providers rather than emailing, but that’s also not a huge task.
Due an update?
I have generally found the app to be helpful but typically use email to submit claims. This time I tried the app and it registered that claims had been received by sending me confirmation text messages. I noticed that the app wouldn’t allow me to move funds between support categories and thought I should check with MPM staff that claims had been received as they were taking a while to process. The staff couldn’t find my claims and recommended to email them. As families are frequently out of pocket managing NDIS I hope this is resolved quickly but a suggestion to others to use the app as a guide for your remaining budget rather than as a way to transact with the company.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MY PLAN MANAGER.COM.AU HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 23.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © My Plan Manager 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.