My Pregnancy & Baby Today is the best resource for pregnant women and their partners. Expecting a baby? Get week-by-week pregnancy tips and trackers, with access to videos, tools, checklists, a thriving community of mums and parents to-be, baby essentials, health solutions and thousands of BabyCenter articles. Plus, tools like the bumpie photo journal, our baby name name finder and more. Then, once your baby arrives, it switches to daily parenting guidance to support you through baby's first year.
This must-have pregnancy app for every parent-to-be is the ultimate guide for your journey, brought to you by BabyCenter, the parenting resource chosen by over 400 million parents worldwide. Feel more prepared for your baby's birth and get the answers you need, whenever you need them.
Find out what to expect during your journey through pregnancy. Simply enter your baby's due date and we'll guide you through pregnancy day-by-day , connecting you with health and pregnancy advice, weekly checklists and reminders, food and nutrition ideas, and fun content from our expert team along with valuable information about prenatal vitamins, healthy snacks, morning sickness, and fitness and workout tips to help keep healthy and fit.
Community & Forums
Join your birth club to connect with other mums-to-be with the same due date, ask questions, and share how you feel. Listen to other pregnant women talking about early pregnancy symptoms, ideas for baby boy and baby girl names, twins, ultrasound experiences, food ideas, baby gear and much more.
Features for Pregnancy
• Pregnancy day by day: Learn how your body's changing daily, what's ahead, and how to cope – plus, get access to thousands of informative BabyCenter articles
• Fetal development images: See what your baby looks like each week, in breathtaking detail
• Award-winning videos: Watch babies grow in the womb and advice you can rely on
• Bumpie picture tool: Take a selfie every week, see your beautiful bump grow, and prepare a photo journal
• Health info: Get up-to-date information about Australian health guidelines and advice
• Birth clubs: Connect with other mums-to-be due at the same time
• Community: Ask questions, share ideas, and learn from other parents and pregnant women in our forums
• Countdown: Anticipate your big day with weekly notifications
• Due date calculator: Quickly determine your due date if you don't know it yet
Features For Baby's First Year
• Daily Calendar: A personalised guide to your baby's first year
• Baby Health & Safety: Articles and videos
• Weekly Activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
• Baby Care: Timely advice on nappy changing, bathing, and more
• For Mums: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
• Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
My Pregnancy & Baby Today has been recommended by ABC News, Healthline, American Pregnancy, allParenting, and Pregnancy magazine.
All health information is approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCenter! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
A great pregnancy app!
I downloaded BabyCentre app when I found out I was pregnant. It’s my first pregnancy so naturally I have a lot to learn especially about pregnancy symptoms and what’s normal or not as I have no idea! The app has so many good, well researched and relevant articles, covering all the topics I want to know about, sometimes multiple articles on the one topic! The app also tracks your pregnancy (when you enter your estimated due date) and you get a weekly update on your baby’s growth as well as daily articles that may relate to things happening to you at that week of your gestation. Additionally, the app has forums and a community of other mothers who also share this pregnancy journey with you that you can ask questions or advice. There are so many apps out there but I’m really enjoying this one and feeling a lot more confident with my pregnancy changes thanks to the information I’ve learnt here.
Great app for sharing experiences
I have found babycenter great for the chat boards. It sorts you into birth month so everyone is reasonably close together in terms of birth age. It’s good to know what stage other babies are at and get tips from other mothers, of course bearing in mind when it is best to get professional advice. I like that it tells you how many new posts there are on each subject that you haven’t read yet.
The articles are reasonably good and mirror the advice in most other places eg books, raising children website. I would not use babycentre articles as the main authority, but they are generally on the mark in terms of contemporary advice.
From a nana
I only wish I had such helpful information back in my child bearing days, it would have eased my mind greatly to now that all the aches and pains where normal. I would have been less worried. Well by saying that I had a wonderful doctor and produced 4 healthy children,(1 set of twins), who are now experiencing the wonders of creating new life themselves. Thanks to our only daughter, who is 37 and having her first little miracle, and joined me up to the Baby centre site, it has reassured me about her own progress during pregnancy. Thanks keep up the good work, from a Nana, expecting her 3rd grandchild.
- 164.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2019 All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.