Welcome to MY STORY, a game where you choose your own path and write your life! Be careful what you choose, though: one choice can change the course of the entire story, so choose wisely!
DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS
Whatever you choose will determine how well you get along with your friends, how popular you are, and who you fall in love with!
CREATE YOUR LOOK
Personalize your character, choose your clothes and hairstyle. Dress to express yourself!
LIVE DIFFERENT LIVES
Experience college drama, be an aspiring movie star, a rich heiress, or a New York socialite! Anything is possible!
Dozens of interesting stories are waiting for you! What's your favorite genre? Romance, comedy, drama, MY STORY has it all!
UNLIMITED TICKETS SUBSCRIPTION
• You can subscribe for unlimited tickets, allowing you to play as many chapters as you like during your subscription period.
• Subscriptions are $2.99 weekly and $7.99 monthly*.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Purchased subscriptions continue for the duration of the subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Prices shown in $USD. Prices may vary by region in accordance with the App Store Pricing Matrix
My Story has a new update! We added some game improvements as well as other fun new content.
Thank you for downloading and we hope you’ll have fun playing My Story!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is great but crashes
OMG this app it is so good and fun but
sometimes it crashes but keep up the great work guys . I can't want for more eposides ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Second review :
Loving this game. I've finished "I'm not a stalker" and I'm currently reading "Campus Diary," Love and Crime"and "Dear Moana".
My overall favourite is "Campus Diary"
However you could work on the following
• Episode, My Shelf and Choices all give you 2-4 passes, keys or tickets per hour or per couple of hours. I think u guys should build a similar feature so you could read more stories.
•You could make less diamond chocies appear. Its a bit annoying having to read lots of chapters just so you could get an outfit.
•Sometimes storylines don't make sense. Like who wheres the same outfit day after day? (But i can put up with that.)
•As I said In my first review, sometimes this app crashes
And here are some things you are AMAZING at
You are awesome at all of those. Great job at a amazing game. keep it up! Love My story!
Developer Response ,
Hi! We are happy to hear you like our app. If you have experienced a technical issue of some kind, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to help you. Please include a short description of the issue, your Nanobit ID, and your device's model.
Not as good as other similar games
I enjoy interactive story games like this one, however the game gives a pretty poor user experience compared to similar games. One example is outfit choices, I am reading a story called Bad Best Man, and I get several opportunities to change clothing per chapter. There's a good choice of outfits BUT they ALL cost money except for one ugly choice (story characters always remark that I have no taste, and suggest wearing something better) and by the looks of it you can't even save it for later once you purchase it. Try Episode, you can accumulate a wardrobe and they also offer you FREE outfits which look decent. Some of the particular nice clothing costs gems, but in some stories you can put it into a wardrobe and use it anytime. Another problem I ran into was plot holes in the storyline. In the same story I mentioned before my character said she had done something, which was a choice I could've made but DIDN'T (alas, it cost money to make that choice so I went with the boring option -_-) so she admitted to making a choice that didn't actually happen.
So yeah overall, there are much better options in this area of mobile gaming, this one just has issues which irk me. The outfit thing annoys me the most, some of us don't want to spend a lot just to improve our experience on a game, which should be good enough to begin with. Over and out!
Fantastic game but could use a couple of improvements
My Story is awesome and I am totally addicted to it! I am up to date in all of the Dear/Love Mona series, Campus Diary and I am currently in the middle of Forbidden Fruit.
The only request that I would have to make is that if we have to wait an hour for free tickets, maybe give us more than 1.
The chapters are so short and you just want to keep on reading.
If we could get at least 3, then that would make everyone’s experience so much better!
It would also be awesome if we could accumulate tickets (to a certain amount - like 5 or 6).
I am getting on a flight next week and have a story downloaded and ready to go, however I’m going to have to go and read something from another story app to keep myself entertained while I’m waiting an hour for 1 ticket.
Please keep this in mind when releasing new updates. 😊😊
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Nanobit d.o.o.
- 244.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nanobit Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Diamonds Package $7.99
- Extra Small Tickets Package $2.99
- Medium Diamonds Package $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.