Wanting a quick and easy way to calculate your Australian tax liabilities? Tried to do it online but there is too many places to go or you couldn't get internet service to use them? Tried other tax apps from the app store and they only do part of the job, or even worse give the wrong result? my Tax is the app for you! This app is great for accountants, finance professionals and business owners.
my Tax has been developed by an Australian Chartered Accountant for your Mac, based on the popular my Tax iPhone and iPad application.
my Tax can be used to calculate:
- Annual personal tax liability (including HELP, tax withheld, medicare levy, and low income rebate)
- What If Calculator - calculate tax on two people's base income and then see the effect of additional income. This is great for helping work out dividends that can be paid or trust distributions to be made.
- Periodic PAYG Withholding (weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly) including HELP, leave loading and tax free threshhold
- The benefit of salary sacrificing superannuation
- GST calculator for calculating the Australian GST included in a transaction or to be added, even allowing for a GST free portion
- Key tax rates summary for quick access to tax rates you need on the go
As an accountant I am using the app regularly on my Mac at work. Y
Extreme care has been taken to ensure the calculator gives accurate results. However, calculations should be considered indicative only and professional advice sought specific to your circumstances.
Updated for 2019 tax rates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
very basic - waste of money
The App is very, very basic - cannot deal with car, work related expenses or basic deductions. The spreadsheet which I developed and used to date has far better functionality. From my point of view the app is an absolute waste of $5!!
Very (Very) Basic
Sorry to say, I wouldn’t buy it again. Very limited. No available page for calculating deductions (I took for granted that a deductions section would be available).
easy way of working out pay although now out of date
A really good app but since the new tax rates regarding the new tax free threshold introduced in July it is no longer up to date
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.