Welcome everyone and let us introduce you to the MyAussie app! This app has been created for Aussie Broadband customers so you can make changes to your account quickly and easily. There is so much you can do on this app including:
- Track your usage
- Diagnose, lodge, and track any faults you may be experiencing
- Track outages and maintenance that may affect you
- Update your plan, add bolt-ons, and even add new services to your account like mobiles and Fetch
- Make a payment on your account
- Set up a payment plan for your account
We’re always keen to improve in every aspect of our business, so if you have anything else you think would be good to include on the app, feel free to let us know.
General bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fault reporting needs improvement
1. General text field is completely obscured by bottom menu bar when entering text, so I can’t see what I’m typing!
2. Fault report has only four yes/no questions, but once a fault has been reported, it is revealed that other questions have been automatically answered on the user’s behalf, eg. “Has the NBN NTD been turned off for 30 minutes?” does not appear as a question in the input form but is automatically answered as “No”.
3. After submitting a fault, the chat screen says “Expected response time is 5 hours.” This is complete rubbish according to my experience. It takes much longer. Don’t set false expectations, it simply leads to further user frustration.
Yeah, it works
This app feels like an old app that hasn’t been updated in a long time… it doesn’t remember your card details for payments (though not surprising, the payment field looks like it’s straight out of 2004), and the confirmation button looks greyed out, but isn’t! Seriously though, it’s the only grey button on the entire app, and it looks completely inactive because it’s grey with slightly darker text, classic “inactive button” design cues. Why do that to people?
Does the app work? Yes, in fact I’ve never had any real technical issues with it that closing and reopening the app won’t fix, but wow is it an uncomfortable user experience.
Not bad at all
What would make this app perfect is the ability to see my notifications within the app. My fat fingers mean I lose my notification banners a lot, and I’m unable to check the app to see what they were.
Aside from that, I really like this app, like all other reviews the UI is really simple and easy to use, I love being able to view all the details about my connection even remotely check the status of my connection and perform tests on it. I love the ability to log faults and add attachments so I can attach a photo of the lights on my router for instance.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd
- 62.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aussie Broadband Pty Ltd