Welcome to the new MyCricket Live Score app brought to you by Cricket Australia for grassroots cricket.
If your cricket club or association is currently using MyCricket for competition management then you will be able to score matches and automatically publish live scores and full scorecards to the MyCricket App and website. It’s perfect for all levels of cricket, whether you’re an experienced scorer or a parent helping out for the first time!
You will require a MyCricket Administrator login in order to use the app, if you do not have a login please contact your club.
• Download fixtures, team selections and match information directly from MyCricket
• Score a match
• Publish live scores to the MyCricket App and website (internet connection needed)
• Match & Players scores published directly on the MyCricket website, Club websites & MyCricket App at the end of play
• A demo mode to trial the app before scoring a live game
• Easy in-game editing process
• Full support for modified junior cricket formats, including split innings/quarters cricket, Pairs Cricket & the Junior Playing Formats
• Duckworth Lewis Calculator (2002)
• Sharing of live scores via Facebook & Twitter
• Match reports to be extractable by PDF & Email
We hope you enjoy using the MyCricket Live Score app and we welcome any feedback and suggestions for new features, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* NEW: You can now score Master Blasters on the MyCricket Live Score App. Check out the custom match types for this new functionality.
* Fixed issue with displaying & sharing Wagon Wheels on the Scoresheet & Scorecard screens.
* Fixed issue with the scoring controls after connecting to a generic Bluetooth scoreboard.
* Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app, could use some more features
Great app, really easy to manage.
It would be great if there was an option in custom matches where you can edit players where you can see the stats of individual players throughout the games, and maybe even like create teams so you don’t need to select the players for the same team every game. Thanks.
Also, please make the wagon wheel visible. I can’t seem to find where it is, and I’ve looked everywhere.
The split innings issue
Its a great app, i just have a few things for an update.I’d like there to be a worm and run rate review after scoring. I always love seeing those. Also, I just did some fun scoring, when i split the innings, I couldn’t select the bowler. Please take this into consideration and i will give this app a five star.
Cannot rate this app highly enough. If you’re are scorer, get it. I recommend having a practice run on the sample game before using it live to get used to player selection and splitting innings for example and some settings need to be changed before starting the game, other on the ingame menu. I have used this app for two seasons now. Fantastic.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.