Welcome to the new MyCricket Live Score app brought to you by Cricket Australia for grassroots cricket.
If your cricket club or association is currently using MyCricket for competition management then you will be able to score matches and automatically publish live scores and full scorecards to the MyCricket App and website. It’s perfect for all levels of cricket, whether you’re an experienced scorer or a parent helping out for the first time!
You will require a MyCricket Administrator login in order to use the app, if you do not have a login please contact your club.
• Download fixtures, team selections and match information directly from MyCricket
• Score a match
• Publish live scores to the MyCricket App and website (internet connection needed)
• Match & Players scores published directly on the MyCricket website, Club websites & MyCricket App at the end of play
• A demo mode to trial the app before scoring a live game
• Easy in-game editing process
• Full support for modified junior cricket formats, including split innings/quarters cricket, Pairs Cricket & the Junior Playing Formats
• Duckworth Lewis Calculator (2002)
• Sharing of live scores via Facebook & Twitter
• Match reports to be extractable by PDF & Email
We hope you enjoy using the MyCricket Live Score app and we welcome any feedback and suggestions for new features, you can email us at email@example.com
* Fixed Electronic Scoreboard not refreshing data
* Fixed Batter strike not switching in some circumstances
* Fixed Export to PDF error when non striker is out on 0
* General Bug Fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app, could use some more features
Great app, really easy to manage.
It would be great if there was an option in custom matches where you can edit players where you can see the stats of individual players throughout the games, and maybe even like create teams so you don’t need to select the players for the same team every game. Thanks.
Also, please make the wagon wheel visible. I can’t seem to find where it is, and I’ve looked everywhere.
App Crash since IOS update.
Overall this is an alright app for scoring a cricket match. The setup is a little tricky to setup, but once that’s done the actual scoring is a breeze.
How ever since I updated my IPhone SE to IOS 13.1.3 the app has stunk. If the phone returns to the lock screen upon re-entering the app to continue scoring you have to reset the Match setup from default settings. Also twice now Batsmen have been on the Team Selection list, but unable to be select either at resumption of a match or during a match at the fall of a wicket.
Plus quite often the app appears to fail to return to the login screen when you try to logout of the app.
The split innings issue
Its a great app, i just have a few things for an update.I’d like there to be a worm and run rate review after scoring. I always love seeing those. Also, I just did some fun scoring, when i split the innings, I couldn’t select the bowler. Please take this into consideration and i will give this app a five star.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Cricket Australia
- 22.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Cricket Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.