MYER's new Credit Card app is the exciting and easy way for you to access your accounts in real time and on-the-go!
Smarter features include:
• Apple Pay. Simply open the Apple Wallet app to add your Myer Credit Card. Start using your iPhone or Apple Watch to make payments where Tap and Go payments are accepted.
• 4-digit login, or TouchID (on compatible devices) for even faster access to your accounts
• View the balances of accounts you choose without needing to log in
• Real time balances and transaction records for each of your supported Myer accounts
• Immediate payments to BPAY Billers
• Easily retrieve account information
• Added security with real time notifications whenever a transaction is processed
• Temporarily block your credit card, giving you peace of mind if you leave your card behind
• Activate and change the PIN for your credit cards inside the app
* For further details about the Myer app, please contact us on 13 67 17
The app requests the following permissions:
• Push notifications: Receive push notifications for transactions and activity on your account.
We have listened to your feedback and are excited to share that Osko is now enabled for incoming payments.
Ratings and Reviews
App navigation is confusing and not well set out
For a credit card app this has got to be up there with one of the worst. I have been happy with the card and service but the App could be improved. Getting the simple information like available balance etc is difficult to find and it’s frustrating having to jump between different pages to make a payment.
It wouldn’t take much to improve it
Where has the payment reminder window gone?
The app recently updated to a new version and the window which shows the monthly balance I owe has now disappeared. This window was very helpful in informing me the amount of money I owed on my card and when it was due and has been a feature of this app for several years. Can you please bring this feature back or are you trying to make it difficult for me to know how much I owe so that you can charge me interest? Not happy. Fix this now!
I have used this app for close to a month now. I am the type of person that checks balances and transactions every other day. This app is such a mess with so many settings it’s hard to get straight forward information without constantly going around pressing buttons and options till you hopefully find what you are looking for. I use apps for all my different bank accounts and this is by far the worst. It’s “looks” ok but useability is a pain. Considering it’s just for a credit card it just shouldn’t be that complex.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 170.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Macquarie Bank Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.