Lose weight and build healthy habits that stick with MyFitnessPal, the easiest all-in-one calorie and macro tracker.
MyFitnessPal has the biggest food database available, with over 14 million foods to help you accurately log everything you eat.
And with innovative tools like Meal Scan, logging your entire meal is faster than ever. Just point your phone’s camera for real-time, AI-powered results—no food search necessary!
Join our engaged online community of 200 million members for endless inspiration and advice as you strive to lose weight, get fit, or keep your nutrition & calories on track.
This is the app for you if you want to feel empowered to make smarter choices … find motivation & support throughout your journey ... and conquer all your goals.
Download and start your free 30-day Premium trial to gain access to exclusive food and fitness logging tools and expert guidance.
You’ll discover why MyFitnessPal is the #1 Diet and Nutrition App in the U.S., a GQ 2020 Fitness Awards “Best Fitness App”, and has been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, and U.S. News & World Report.
IT’S LIKE HAVING A DIETITIAN, TRAINER & COACH AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
• Log Meals & Activity – Innovative tools make food and workout logging quick & easy.
• Set Goals – Customize your personal weight, nutrition & fitness goals.
• Track Progress – See progress at a glance, or analyze your nutrition in detail.
• Learn From Experts – Hit your goals faster with daily coaching from Meal & Workout Plans.
• Stay Inspired – 250+ healthy recipes and 150+ workouts keep routines fresh & fun.
• Connect With Community – Find friends, motivation, and support in our active forums.
A CLOSER LOOK AT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Gain Valuable Insights Through Food Logging -- Discover which foods fuel you best.
• Biggest Database – Log over 14 million foods.
• NEW! Meal Scan – Our latest logging innovation! Scan & log everything on your plate with your phone’s camera.
• Fast & Easy Logging Tools – Type to search, add from history, or scan a barcode.
• Calorie Tracker – Automatically calculate calories and see daily progress.
• Macro Tracker – View carbs, fat, and protein breakdown by gram or %.
• Nutrition Insights – Analyze intake and set specific goals for macros & more.
Fully Customize Your App Experience -- Choose settings for your personal goals.
• Custom Goals and Personalized Dashboard – Track calories by meal or day, set up macro goals & more.
• Net Carbs Mode – View net carbs instead of total carbs.
• Exercise Calorie Settings – Decide how activity affects daily calorie goals.
• Connect 50+ Apps & Devices – Track activity from your smartwatch & fitness apps.
Build New Habits With 28-Day Expert-Guided Plans -- Let us motivate you to eat healthy and get moving.
• Meal Plans by a Registered Dietitian – Nutrition tips & recipes customized for your goals, plus access to our Meal Planner tool!
Cook & Eat for Your Personal Goals -- 250+ healthy recipes handpicked by our registered dietitian.
• Goal-Focused Collections – High Protein, Low Carb, Vegetarian & more.
• One-Tap Logging – Add recipes directly to your diary.
Train Like a Pro Wherever You Go -- 150+ Self-Guided Workout Routines.
• Full-Length Video Workouts – Countdown timers from warmup to cooldown.
• Built by Certified Trainers – Demo videos, trainer tips & modifications.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
MyFitnessPal is free to download and use. If you upgrade to MyFitnessPal Premium, we offer monthly & annual auto-renewing subscriptions.
Payment is charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless you turn off auto-renewal in iTunes Account Settings after purchase, or cancel your subscription at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Whether you want to log your lowest weight in years, your first run in weeks, or your heart healthy afternoon snack, we know you count on MyFitnessPal to be working smoothly.
That’s why this release is full of bug fixes, performance updates, and improved reliability so we can be there to support you during every moment of your health journey.
We hope you enjoy and happy tracking!
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - Definitely get this one!!!
I’ve used MyFitnessPal on and off for several years, both the free and premium version. The only features I used from premium was the “time stamp” and “no ads”. I’ve reverted back to the free version, because it has everything I need.
The barcode scanner is great, and if the product isn’t there - you can add it. (Please include everything on the nutritional panel, guys) One thing that would help is if people would check their spelling when adding products to the lists, as these become available to us all and can make searching difficult.
Absolutely love the recipe and meal features. You can add a favourite family recipe - and it will calculate how many calories per serving. I recommend keeping it to weight/per gram, so you can weigh your portion and get the true caloric value.
In hindsight, it seems that the best way to get results it is to track your planned food BEFORE you eat. There are some sneaky calories out there!
I’ve recommended the app to several people, I like the diary sharing option (with password) which can help with accountability and partnering on your health journey.
It can be used in conjunction with many fitness trackers and exercise apps.
All in all, it’s definitely a worthwhile app to use - both free and premium versions. Give it a go, you won’t regret it.
Leading cause for eating disorders
Before you decide to download this app I urge you to read this immediately. This app is what causes eating disorders, it is not only addicting but changes the way you see food, you start to see food as numbers rather than fuel. Unless your clinically obese and your doctor has physically told you to loose weight and you have tried your hardest eating less and more healthy then you do not need this app. I understand this app is for 17+ but I can guarantee you that most teens have had this and it destroyed their view on food. Being skinny is not the key to happiness trust me. I was eating very low calories because this app advised me to to in order to loose weight “fast” so I did and developed anorexia, lost my period till this day, caused my metabolism to become so low that when I over a specific low amount of calories I gained weight. Then i developed bulimia and restrictive binge and purge cycle which I thought I would never ever developed. It was depressing ,miserable and was practically consuming my life. Today I am currently recovering but in the back of my head the numbers will never ever leave and have triggered me to have fear foods. So please please please for your happiness do not get this app or any sort of calorie counting apps it’s not worth your happiness!!! Instead study about intuitive eating! You’ll thank me in the future:)
Developer Response ,
MyFitnessPal believes food should nourish and be enjoyed, however, we acknowledge that relationships with food are not always so simple. https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625071-Eating-Disorder-Resources
Fantastic app- though i would love one extra!
I’ve used this app (the free version) for years now to track macros. It’s been a fantastic tool, has a huge variety of foods in its data base. Is easy to scan and add foods and supplements and I love you can see into your friends food diaries for inspiration meals, ideas and motivation. My only wish is that it would have the option to add or track NET CARBS along with total carbs. I know that this would help a much broader variety of healthy lifestyles who focus on net carbs in there diet. I for one am looking at changing my nutrition to focus on net carbs and unfortunately I think I will be forced to look for another app. Please consider including this in your next update!! MFP is really my preferred go to for tracking and if this was available I would more than likely go premium as it does everything else I want!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- 145 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020-2021 MyFitnessPal, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- MyFitnessPal Premium $14.99
- MyFitnessPal Monthly Premium $14.99
- MyFitnessPal Premium $79.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.