FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
The MyFoxtel app is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you manage your Foxtel account. You can find new shows in the TV Guide to record to your Foxtel iQ box, order Main Events, see your Foxtel Rewards, and get any help you need. The app is available to use wherever you are in Australia!
To stream Live TV and On Demand content from your subscription please search for our Foxtel Go App.
- Browse and search for upcoming shows on the Foxtel TV Guide.
- Change and save channels on your Foxtel box or Favourites list.
- Record shows straight to your Foxtel iQ box and watch later.
- Set reminders for shows you want to watch.
- Series Link programs and record a whole series (when available).
- Become a Foxtel Rewards member for free (Eligible customers only).
- View and claim perks such as access to amazing experiences, events, tickets, and bonuses.
Manage my account
- Update your Foxtel package or bundle to include more content.
- View and pay your bills and update any payment details.
- View, reschedule and cancel any technician appointments.
- Update your personal contact details.
- Change your set top box nicknames.
- Purchase Main Events directly to your Foxtel box.
- Add the latest Foxtel remotes and extra technology.
- Add Foxtel Broadband to your account and get all bills in one place.
- Find articles to help you with any trouble shooting.
- Read FAQs that may answer any questions you have.
- Message us directly from within the app for any help you need.
Thank you for using the MyFoxtel app. We are constantly working to improve the experience to ensure the app is easy to use and offers the most benefit to our customers in managing their accounts and seeing the great content that Foxtel has to offer.
The app makes things easier for you? Give us a rating. Your feedback helps us create a better experience.
For contact options visit us at https://www.foxtel.com.au/about/contact.html.
Ratings and Reviews
New Foxtel IQ4
We recently upgraded to two IQ4 boxes the boxes arrived without cables an one week later they still haven’t been delivered. In the meantime we connected using some new Telstra cables. The TV channels don’t work and we were told by the technical team that the problem was at Foxtel’s end. We have not received any updates nor have we been contacted with advice about when we can expect the IQ4 service to be operational. This has been going on for over two weeks now. We will not be pleased if we are billed for the service on our next bill. We are regretting upgrading from our IQ3 and IQ2 boxes. At least we were able to enjoy full viewing of the Premium package we pay for.
A Gold Service That Could Be Platinum
Been a very long-time customer of Fox. Sports crazy bloke - main choice of viewing. Record almost everything!!
With other sport offerings / subscriptions now popping up from competitors it will be interesting to see if Fox can step up its game to improve service and deliver a much needed better user experience. This is will have an impact on retention rates and minimize churn of its long term customers.
One massive fault of the service is when a recording of a show ends at it’s allocated time slot. As often is the case with sport, the end comes after the allocated time slot on the guide. When you make time to sit down and watch the recording, the end can be missing. If it’s a sporting contest, that its soul destroying; to discover a game I have selected to record has its end missing. This happens far too often. It’s something that just should not, given the technology available to casters. Should it be up to me to have to extend the recording of every show on Fox by 30 mins??
Here in lies an opportunity for a Gold level service to elevate itself into one of Platinum status. A little optimization needed to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction!
Almost ready for prime time ...
OK ... an update of my earlier assessment.
Still has the odd glitch, but I can now say it is superior to the predecessor Foxtel app. Has a better GUI, is faster and more responsive, has better program information screens, and is an overall improvement. Has the time and effort by the developers been worthwhile, or could they have simply improved the original app ... remains to be seen. (Although the original application often fell over when it was being updated ... often to the extent that the update was unusable. Hopefully this won't occur with this app.)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd
- 73.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © FOXTEL Management Pty Ltd