The MyLaTrobe app provides La Trobe students with personalised information to help make the most of their time at university – and beyond.
- My Study: Check when and where your next lecture is, log in to your LMS and library accounts and get in touch with student advisors.
- My Tools: Feeling lost? Check your campus map. Find out where to park or when to catch a bus. Check your emails, too.
- Career Ready: Take advantage of the Career Ready Advantage scheme to prepare for your future career. Learn about the qualities and personal attributes valued by employers, and undertake activities to make sure you meet them. Track your progress via the Career Ready dashboard, unlock rewards by building your skills, and build a skills portfolio to show employers when you graduate.
- Connect: Get the latest on student clubs and societies plus all the news, events and promotions around campus.
- Support: Connect with mentors and advisors. Check out course FAQs. Get information about accommodation services, childcare, counselling career services and more.
1. UI Improvements
2. Addition of AED legend on map
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is there but the execution is poor
Better off using a web browser, at least you’ll only have to login once and not multiple times. Most items just open a web page inside the app anyway which for some reason also takes considerably longer to load than a standard browser.
I hope they can fix and add bottom to go back from page to page because it’s always send me to the home page when ever i want to go to the previous page
Unable to login I’m student from Sydney campus
- La Trobe University
- 59.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2017 La Trobe University
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.