The new and improved NRL MyLeague App is the dedicated App for the Rugby League Grassroots Community.
Whether you’re a Player, Coach, Volunteer, Referee, Parent or a Supporter, the MyLeague App will be a valuable addition to your Club or Team this season.
MyLeague is the official app for Grassroots Rugby League and is packed with a host of FREE features including the following:
- Keep track of your team and competition: View your upcoming matches, past results and your team’s position on the ladder. We’ve also introduced scoring summaries for each match and leader boards to track your competitions top point and try scorers.
- Coaching Resources: Our range of coaching videos has never been larger! Seamlessly browse through the library to view individual activities or build your own session suited to your team.
- Member ID Card: Registered participants now have access to their very own member ID card once they have linked their profile.
- Documents Library: Browse a range of your Local and State League documents.
- Access your Club/League Facebook: Keep up to date on your Club, League or State by following their Facebook updates.
- Accreditation Display: You can view any accreditation you hold plus any expired accreditations and with one touch click through to renew this in the Online Learning Centre.
If you have any questions on the NRL MyLeague App, please visit www.support.leaguenet.com.au
Despite a strong start we’ve made a few mid-season tweaks to the MyLeague line-up. Along with some minor updates, we’ve included the Moment of the year 2019!
Ratings and Reviews
Delete linked teams
Is there a way of deleting teams and cards linked to your app?
Not all teams visible
Took for ever to actually get this to link profiles. When it did I now find that our club U14 & U17 girls teams are not even there......way to promote women in the NRL.
Also the accreditation’s are not up date.
Pointless app if after a nightmare of getting linked, the information you want isn’t even available.
Had to delete, every time I click on the app it loads the green nrl my league app page and that’s it, freezes. Surely who ever created this app can spend a bit of time fixing all the issues. Reading all these reviews there’re quiet a few that need to be sort!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.