MyLife+ is fast becoming the go-to app for people with HIV in Australia. It is the easy to use app for people with HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus). It empowers people with HIV to take control of their health and wellbeing, and manage their overall quality of life. MyLife+ is convenient, simple to use and has been designed with discretion in mind, putting you in control and allowing you to have better conversations with your doctors and nurses.
It can help you to:
- Measure your quality of life with Australia’s first short scale quality of life scale developed by La Trobe University’s Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health & Society in partnership with PWHIV community organisations.
- Track your CD4 count and viral load over time.
- Analyse your health and wellbeing over time using visual graphs.
- Keep note of your wellbeing, feelings, symptoms and moods.
- Flag items to be discussed with your healthcare professional or just to keep note of.
- Organise your antiretroviral therapy and other medications, record treatment notes, set up script reminders, appointments and take action with an intuitive and customisable yet optional and discreet reminder system.
- Receive HIV news and health advice through unique content created and curated by NAPWHA.
- Create health reports that you can share with your healthcare professional if you choose.
We understand data privacy is important to you. Your personal health data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you. At no point can the personal information on your device be accessed by NAPWHA or ViiV Healthcare or is transmitted to our systems. The only exception to this is if you willingly choose to share your quality of life data with La Trobe University for research purposes in which case this is done anonymously. For data protection on your device, you can set up an optional passcode to protect your data at any time, or use a finger print to login, or start using MyLife+ straight away for easier access.
Discover why others in your community are making MyLife+ part of their lives. Visit www.mylifeplus.com.au today to learn how MyLife+ can help you stay happy, healthy and connected.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Face ID bug fix, security fixes, and keychain selection fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Not enough data entry
I’d love to be able to use this app to track other important results like eGFR and ALT. It only does viral load and cd4
It really needs some expansion for it to be really useful.
6 Months of data deleted
I have been using this app for the past 6 months now after changing my regime.
It has helped remind me when medications are needed to be taken, monitored my daily state of mind and recorded all of my results.
5 days ago there was an app update that completely wiped my entire account and all my history denying me access when opening the app. No other app on my phone was affected.
An attempt at restoring the phone through backup failed to retrieve the stored information. An attempt to duplicate the account on an iPad was not possible either.
I have contacted support 3 times without any response.
UPDATE: Your current 1.3 Update has done exactly the same thing again deleting all personal data and shutting down the app completely.
One has to delete the app and reinstall it and start all over again.
Friendly and intuitive
I’ve been using the app for a couple of years and I love the new quality of life tracker. It’s so simple and the articles at the end are so helpful. This allows me to speak to my doctor about important changes. Keep up the good work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- VIIV HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- 82.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 VIIV HEALTHCARE LIMITED