MyMedela is like having a breastfeeding expert on call 24 hours a day. Designed by the world's leading breast pump manufacturer, the MyMedela app supports your unique breastfeeding goals with personalised content, an activity tracker, pumping tips and interactive checklists.
Use MyMedela to…
TRACK BREASTFEEDING & PUMPING PROGRESS
Monitor your breastfeeding and pumping schedule. Track your baby’s height, weight, sleep and nappy changes. Access customisable checklists that support you from the hospital to home and even back to work.
CONNECT TO YOUR BREAST PUMP
Connect seamlessly to Freestyle Flex, Medela's smart breast pump, for real-time pumping session information.
GET ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
Find answers to common breastfeeding and breast pump questions. Access troubleshooting tips, educational information and in-app FAQs to equip yourself with everything you need to reach your goals.
NEVER MISS A MOMENT
Manage your goals and celebrate accomplishments. MyMedela sends helpful tips and motivators based on your entries and progress.
GAIN BREASTFEEDING CONFIDENCE
The clinically-developed Breastfeeding Confidence Assessment survey enables personalised updates and messages, such as tips and educational information, to help you breastfeed for as long as you choose.
You and your baby deserve the best! Get MyMedela now for FREE and start your breastfeeding journey!
Copyright © 2019 by Medela
Visit our website: https://www.medela.com.au/breastfeeding
Improvements under the hood to improve the stability of the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but room for improvement
Pros: I find this app quite useful especially for tracking feeds and pumping sessions. Tracking approximately how long feeding gaps are, allows me to work towards some kind of routine with the baby. No ads, fantastic. The day overview page is a very good visual guide, it allows you to easily identify patterns.
Cons: The most inconvenient part of this app is that I can’t share live updates/tracking records with dad or other family members’ devices. They constantly rely on me to remind them what time baby was feed, so I’ll often get woken up from my recovery naps to let them know. We lose track of nappy changes as well and we all know how important it is to keep an eye on the number and type of nappies baby produces. Otherwise, the app takes a while to launch, the save button lags a bit and spamming it doesn’t help. You can’t seem to edit the growth chart record if you’ve typed the incorrect number in. The spinning wheels to input numbers take up to much time, a number pad maybe more efficient. The screen change between Track and Stats is rather slow since you have to press many buttons to interchange. Providing the last two stats recorded on the tracking page per category can reduce the need to swap. More visual guides in articles will be handy.
I really want to continue using this app for months to come, so hopefully there will be some improvements made on developing the live stats sharing to other devices.
Great app, could be better with slight improvements
I’m loving this app! It’s literally changing my life by being able to track all bubs details in one place.
A few suggestions to make this app even better when using it:
- it would be great if the navigation at the bottom stayed fixed on all screens. This would help by not having to press the “back button” at the top left to switch between tracking and stats. When breastfeeding you are confined to using one hand (if you’re lucky). With larger iPhones (and even regular iPhones ie iPhone X) it’s hard to use buttons at top of a screen with one hand without almost dropping the phone. By having the navigation at bottom, this would address this issue but also mitigate the number of clicks in general.
- If you are currently tracking something and navigating around the app, the item you are tracking should minimise to a little button/window that you can select at anytime to navigate you back in one click.
Awesome app though and could be made even better with some slight adjustments.
Edit: Please remove the click wheel for entering data/dates and allow for a ‘calculator’ screen instead. The click wheel is too time consuming! Right now it keeps reverting AM to PM and is driving me crazy.
This app is brilliant. Easy to use, no pop up ads, clear categories with bright colours. We started using a notebook in hospital, but that got old pretty fast. We used the app after coming home and found it much easier to enter data one-handed while BF! It’s handy having the stopwatch and non-stopwatch functions. I recently discovered the 3/7 day overview functions and love it - so handy to see trends over time. Eg. We are trying to reduce formula supplementation with low supply under an LC’s guidance.
1. Make track screen instantly accessible from stats screens.
2. Only give the quick track reminder once at first use (eg. To say to add in data via list screen).
3. Link to MedelaBFblog articles - the app’s articles are quite short and lacking in images/videos/links. Helpful text but boring layout otherwise.
4. A way to indicate SNS usage for bottle and BF entries where this is used. I know that the notes option is available, however this text is not visible on the stats screen.
But overall this is a user-friendly and high quality app, I use it 24/7!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Medela AG
- 113.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Medela AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.