MyOMaps is an App for Orienteering.
MyOMaps is useful to mappers, course planners, event organizers placing controls in the forest and of course Orienteers for training and competition.
- Load your Orienteering map and course onto your iPhone
- Use the GPS in your iPhone to track your run
- Automatically start and stop the timer, beep at control sites and produce a GPX track and Orienteering Result file.
- Supports all event formats: Line Course, Scatter and Score
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Score events can be >99 mins; KMZ and KML files exported by Google Earth now usable directly without passing the latter through Google Maps; Road names now hidden in all cases for Event mode; User Agreement and Help screens have been improved and a function to export the underlying SQL database of GPS points has been added. Various bug fixes including 32-bit iPhone PIN.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- PETER EFFENEY
- 17.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Peter Effeney
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.