John Deere MyOperations™ takes remote management of your field operations and equipment to the next level. The MyOperations™ app connects with John Deere Operations Center, empowering you to evaluate expected vs. actual performance of job execution and machine utilization. Powered by an easy, reliable connection between you and your machines through JDLink™ Connect, the MyOperations™ app allows you to monitor completed field activities that occurred today and yesterday to determine the productivity and quality of each field for a given operation like Seeding, Application, Harvest, and Tillage. The MyOperations™ app is truly your solution to view machine and agronomic data anytime and anywhere. Access to these insights into your farm helps you proactively manage your day to improve logistics and productivity, as well as increasing confidence that your jobs are being executed as planned.
Contact your local dealer to learn more about the MyOperations™ app and the John Deere Operations Center.
- View of John Deere Operations Center information
- Easy single Sign On with other apps that require a MyJohnDeere login
- Dashboard of area worked by operation type and field summary cards
- Field Operation performance including quick view maps
- View fields and field boundaries
- View Location History for each machine today
- View Machine location, hours, fuel levels and performance and efficiency measurements
- Link out to map app for driving directions to machines or fields
- View machine security and health alerts including diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- View operator's in-cab display with Remote Display Access (RDA)
- Partner view of John Deere Operations Center to support growers
Addressed several quality issues including:
- Completion % Keeps Changing on Field Cards
- Hectares in the MyOperations did not match John Deere
- Crash on iPad when attempting to share a flag
Ratings and Reviews
Used together with JD telematics it’s a great app to track & monitor your machinery. The snail trail of current machinery movements disappears each midnight. This should be increased to a rolling 24hrs or have an option to extend to 48hrs with the longest 24hrs dropping off each day. This longer period is especially required when running shifts and a longer knowledge of activity is required.
metric bu/ha bug
Finally fixed 👌🏻
Not up to scratch
Drops out all the time and won’t update
- John Deere
- 109.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Deere & Company 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.