The new MyScript© Calculator 2 makes daily math fun and easy!
Calculator 2 turns your device into an interactive piece of paper. Simply write a calculation and it gets you the result in real time. Develop it further with editing gestures or by adding new elements anywhere. Reuse previous results with drag and drop. Calculator 2 interprets everything you do on the fly.
Calculator 2 is based on MyScript Interactive Ink®, the next step for digital ink. It is the successor of the award-winning first handwriting calculator.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
· Write calculations in an intuitive and natural way without a keyboard.
· Erase easily by using scratch-out gestures to remove symbols and numbers.
· Drag and drop numbers from and to the canvas, the memory bar or to an external app.
· Copy your results to the clipboard or export them to other apps.
· Fractions: Display results using decimals, fractions or mixed numbers.
· Multi-line: Continue the same calculation on the next line or write several calculations on multiple lines.
· Memory: Save results into memory. Reuse them anytime in your calculations.
· History: Retrieve all your past calculations to reuse or export.
· Basic operations: +, -, ×, ÷, /, ·, :
· Powers, roots, exponentials: 7², √, ∛, e³
· Miscellaneous operations: %, |5|, 3!
· Brackets: ( )
· Trigonometry: sin, cos, tan, cot, cosh, sinh, tanh, coth
· Inverse trigonometry: asin, acos, atan, acot, arcsin, arccos, arctan, arccot, acosh, asinh, atanh, acoth, arcosh, arsinh, artanh, arcoth
· Logarithms: ln, log
· Constants: π, e, phi
Now compatible with the iPad Pro 2018.
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of the best quick calculators available.
Care is needed when bringing down saved numbers from the top of the page as the font size becomes very large.( must be a setting somewhere). Otherwise can’t be faulted.
Generally having a hard time recognizing hand reading
Spent more time trying to correct the equation than writing it or putting it in an actual calculator. Especially in the split screen mode with an apple pen and a somewhat larger equation.
Please consider the case with apple pen where the palm would sometimes touch the screen and the app would pick it up and think it’s part of the equation.
Please consider the function of snapshotting a hand written equation from another app (clipboard) and pasting it into this one, most likely happens in the split screen view . So I do not have to write the same equation twice. I’m happy to pay more if that is a functionality.
Please also consider a toolbar on top of the screen for some quick frequent use cases because I feel like the screen is not fully used or occupied.
For cases where I need to put a ? In the equation, I was not able to do it on two equations at the same time. Please tell me if I did it the wrong way.
General a helpful app, but it’s not good enough for a $5 app. Hope to see improvements. :)
This is an excellent app. It recognises my handwriting (often better than I do). The interface is excellent and it works flawlessly with the Apple Pencil. Highly recommended
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MyScript
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.