If you are a South East Water residential customer, you can manage your account on the move, with the mySouthEastWater app.
Simply download the app, enter your mySouthEastWater details and you're ready to go! If you don't already have a mySouthEastWater login you can register in the app - have your bill handy as you'll need your account number to register.
Once you've registered with mySouthEastWater, the app will allow you to:
• View your current and past bills
• Pay your bills by credit card
• Use our handy shower timer
• View your water usage history
• Set your water usage targets
• See water outages in your area
• View our water saving tips
• Upload a photo of your meter read
• Switch to paperless billing
• Request more time to pay your account
You'll also be able to:
• Log in with Touch ID or Face ID
• Change your password and contact details
• Access support information
• Use a number of Siri shortcuts
• Send us feedback
This update adds new registration features and adds support for new iPhones and iOS 12, including Siri shortcuts.
- register and reset your password without leaving the app
- make a quick payment without needing to be registered or logged in
- adds support for the latest iPhones
- supports iOS 12 and includes new Siri Shortcuts such as "View my water bill" and "Are there any water outages in my area"
- improved support for Face ID
- improved support for larger text sizes
- bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Enables you to pay bills, request more time to pay, look at historical details and I love the introduction of Touch ID.
Delayed update on latest bills
Good for checking back on old bills, but otherwise, it doesn't show you the latest bill even a good few days after the initial email detailing the latest bill. Not sure why it takes so long to update.
Can you please take the credit card reader off! It never works and keeps on freezing. Instead leave it as manual as soon as you click on the credit card and if people want to use the reader instead of manually typing it then they can click on reader!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.