mySymptoms is a flexible food and symptom diary providing an easy way to track food, symptoms, and bowel movements, and to help identify trigger foods in your diet. mySymptoms can track food, bowel health, stress, sleep, mood, periods, medications and symptoms to gain insights into your digestive health and well-being.
mySymptoms makes logging a food and symptom diary easy - remembering your favorite foods and letting you add custom symptoms. The diary analysis reveals any patterns that emerge between your diet and symptoms. Print a PDF report of your diary/journal to share with your clinician.
DIARY / JOURNAL
• Record food, drink, medication, mood, stress, exercise, environment, and other activities
• Record symptom intensity and time
• Record bowel movements (using Bristol scale), energy, and sleep quality
• Create a PDF report or CSV export of your diary
• Multi-user - keep a diary for each member of the family
• Password protection
• Discover any patterns between your diet and symptoms
• View suspect foods, trends, and correlations between food and symptoms
• Configurable analysis
HOW TO USE
• Simply begin by tracking your meals along with any symptoms you experience
• Over time, the more you track, the more the analysis has to work with to provide insights
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of:
• IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
• IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease)
• Food intolerance and sensitivities such as dairy, gluten, lactose
• Acid reflux
• Crohn’s disease
• Celiac disease
• SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth)
• Ulcerative colitis
• Migraines & cluster headaches
• Bloating, heartburn, and many other digestive conditions
mySymptoms is also useful for recording a FODMAP diet.
Please note that the analysis uses statistical methods to highlight suspect foods/items and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
Any information provided by the app is not medical advice. Always consult a doctor if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
If you experience any issues with mySymptoms, then please contact our support team - we will do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
• Improvements to sync
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Having gone through years of trying to find a common denominator with what particular food items were upsetting me, this app pointed me in the right direction after a few weeks of entering data.
I’m so impressed with the functionality of the app. It has great ease of use and you can decide how much detail you enter.
Entering data on the move is easy and if it’s used consistently for a period of time, you will soon see patterns forming. It helped me to discover that I am Lectin intolerant. After years of dietitians and various diets including FODMAP.
Another plus is the technical support. I raised a question late one night and received a response immediately. Awesome customer service.
Well worth the small price - if only I found it three years ago!
Ok diary app
Works for people having to track ingredients and symptoms for FODMAP elimination. It’s pretty time consuming to enter the info since the UX isn’t well thought out and a bit illogical (and searching is awful) but once you have done the painful part of creating your favourite foods and recipes then it’s not so bad. Wish it also included calorie and nutritional information so you could track all your food stats in one app to make sure you’re not under-eating. At the moment I have to use 3 apps to manage my difficult diet, with a better design this could replace 2 in one go.
I find this app easy to use to record my daily diet intake and the capacity to report on other areas of my life - makes it relevant to how I react to various foods. Although I’m not quite sure how to record outcomes from the diary. The other aspect that is good is the easy way to share your diary report with my health practitioner
- SkyGazer Labs Ltd
- 38 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 SkyGazer Labs Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.