MyTempo is the must-have practice app for today’s musician, allowing you to speed up, slow down and loop any recording without changing the pitch. Load an AMEB Recorded Accompaniment or any digital recording into the app and choose your own practice tempo. Perfect for personal study and exam preparation.
- Speed dial: slow down or speed up the tempo of any digital recording
- Tap BPM: determine the tempo of a piece by tapping along in time
- Metronome: set a tempo and have that tempo sound while you practise
- Loop function: practise smaller sections of your recording on repeat
AMEB (Australian Music Examinations Board) is Australia’s leading provider of examinations in music, speech and drama. Since 1887, AMEB has set the standard for excellence in music, speech and drama in Australia. Please visit www.ameb.edu.au to find out more!
* UI and functionality have been updated in Home screen
* Store section is removed
* Help page is updated
Ratings and Reviews
Problem with new iPad update
I love this app and it is so helpful when I am practicing my ameb pieces, but the problem is that when I updated my iPad to the latest version it wouldn’t open because it said it had to be updated when there was no update for it.
Good practice app
Works as intended. My only problem is the speed dial is too small and fiddly. Perhaps making it larger (metronome space is big enough already), making it a slider bar instead, or having an option to input the speed as a percentage of the original tempo.
Not sure why we can’t update this app after an iPhone update…? Otherwise love this app and it’s incredibly helpful.
Can someone help with this problem? It seems to be a very broad problem at the moment with everyone updating their iPhones and this app won’t work any longer…?!
- AUSTRALIAN MUSIC EXAMINATIONS BOARD LIMITED
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Australian Music Examinations Board
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.