"[Nano for Reddit] operates smoothly, resulting in a frustration-free Reddit experience" - DigitalTrends
Nano is the best way to browse Reddit on your Apple Watch. From voting on posts, checking your inbox, and reading the latest news, Nano has you covered.
Nano was designed from the ground up to utilize the Apple Watch's unique screen size and layout, and what resulted was an intuitive and smooth Reddit experience.
Nano also has inline-Twitter support, GIF support, an inbuilt article reader, and so much more!
Note: Some features displayed in the screenshots are part of an optional paid pro upgrade. These include favorites, multireddits, more than 5 subscriptions, and Handoff support.
This update fixes a bug where no one could log in (sorry about that!)
It also adds a great new FlickType keyboard, try it out!
Key features of the new keyboard:
- Added a super-smart spacebar. This is no ordinary spacebar -- miss it by a bit, and it will still work. Hit it on accident, and it will ignore you!
- Added a delete key.
- To change the current suggestion, use the Digital Crown.
- To dismiss the keyboard, flick down -- then use the crown to move the cursor as usual.
The FlickType keyboard is developed by Kosta Eleftheriou, so huge thanks to him!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, 1 issue.
This app is great but there is one bug that leads to a rather sizeable issue.
I have noticed that upvoting things on the client doesn’t actually work. Things I would have upvoted already won’t appear as upvoted when I go into the app. This is a pretty big problem at least to me as it is morally wrong not to upvote posts you enjoyed or agree with or whatever the upvoted are for on that subreddit. Please fix this bug dev, otherwise everything is great. It’s nice that there is a pay-what-you-want system, but it feels more like a $2.99AUS price tag with optional donation. That’s fine though, I can’t complain about people wanting to be able to afford basic human needs. Great app, with the bug fixed i’d give it almost a perfect score.
This app is amazing
This app is amazing for what it does, it does have a lot of bugs and some lacking features but it’s only in 1.1
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for the review.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can work together to fix those bugs!
An Example for Watch Apps
Intuitive haptics, handoff compatibly with different reddit clients... and pay what you want for pro features.
Keep up the good work.
- Will Bishop
- 34.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Will Bishop
- In-App Purchases
- Nano Pro $2.99
- Nano Pro $4.49
- Nano Pro $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.